Tuesday, June 5, 2012

You're Great! - TT101

Hi all! And a Very Happy Tuesday to you! Hope you all had a Wonderful weekend and are enjoying a Terrific week so far! 8-) Today I'm back with another Fabulous Tuesday Throwdown Challenge! Yay! 8-) Our Theme this time is"That's what Friends are for".  So make a card/project for a friend and join in the Fun! Our Wonderful Sponsor is Robyn's Fetish. They have So many Adorable images to choose from, I tell ya!... 8-) And they have put together a very generous prize package for One lucky winner, so I sure hope you can play along with us.  Also, please do stop by the Tuesday Throwdown Blog to take a peek at the Fabulous creations the rest of the Wonderfully Talented Design Team has in store for you! 8-)
I printed out my Adorable Robyn's Fetish Friends Forever image onto  Flourishes Classic White and colored these little Sweeties up with my trusty Copics. I cut them out with the help of my Classic Circles Large and Small Nesties sets and popped them m up with a bit of foam tape. My mats and BG layers were created with a combination of ivory CS from my stash and dp's from MME's On the Bright Side One collection. To finish it all up, I inked up my edges with a touch of Vintage Photo Distress ink, added a bit of fun polka dot ribbon from my stash and Stamped my I/O sentiment onto a matted up ticket from MAD Stamper Finds! Oh, and the sketch is DS53... 8-)

Hope you all have a Super day! & thanks so much for dropping in today! 
Thanks for stopping by!

23 comments:

  1. What a fun card Shannon, love the image and how your coloring really brought these furry critters to life. Great choice of dp's too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute and beautifully coloured image, Shannon. And what wonderful DP's. I love the denim and wood, and along with the pretty floral they work so well together. Fabulous!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just super Shannon and love the image. Such a bright and cheerful card all round
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful coloring Shannon ! The image is so cute and your DP & design look great ! The little ticket is cool. Have a super day, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning colouring, fab layout, gorgeous use of papers - what's not to like Shannon?! Love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so fun!! Love that cute image- you made those animals look so lifelike!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable and I love that pop of ribbon!! Precious card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww what a sweet card Shannon! I love that image and your coloring is beautiful! Awesome papers!!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card has me smiling with a huge grin, Shannon! It's so cheerful and friendly. Love the papers and your coloring is superb. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just as cute as can be, Shannon! You really brought this image to life with your magnificent coloring -- I feel like I can reach out and feel their furry and fluffy little bodies! So sweet! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun lovin card, Shannon. Just too too adorable. Great coloring on that image.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww this is So cute Shannon! what a wonderful image and you've coloured it to perfection! I love the gorgeous papers and layout!
    Huge Hugs!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohhhhhhhh, that's SUCH an adorable image!! Love your coloring and awesome papers, too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. There's so much I love about this fun card! The ticket sentiment and denim background work perfectly with this adorable image! Super cute & fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Too cute! That paper works perfectly with that image. :)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOL! This is wonderful and I love that image - we are all laughing with these cute animals!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh what a happy jolly little scene! Love these happy animals and ypur fab colouring, and the fab layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Shannon, your coloring skills are amazing and this image had me laughing! So cute! Congrats on being the other newbie to the group, looking forward to getting to know you more! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  19. OK anyone not smiling right now looking at this fab card is having a bad day :) What an an adorable card and the smiles on those sweet little critters. Loving your DP so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh this is so cute! I'm loving the image and how beautifully you colored it... the the dps are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fun card! Your coloring really makes the image pop!

    ReplyDelete
  22. So cute and your cat is just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Have mercy! If ever there was a card to elicit a smile, this is it! Love it! Great coloring and papers! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)