Saturday, June 30, 2012

Sky's the Limit - SSS165

Hi all! And a Very Happy Sweet Stop Sketch Saturday to you too! 8-) Hope you all had a Wonderful week! Mine's been Super busy, lol, Blog posting like crazy! lol as I am sure many of you have seen! Hop you all aren't getting sick of me yet, lol, cause today I'm back with the latest  Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge, Yay!  I had a lot of fun with Miss Korin's Awesome sketch! Thought it would be perfect for my Sweet Tiddly Inks image! 8-) So without further delay, here's my take on Miss Korin's Fabulous sketch..

I printed out my Adorable Tiddly Inks Waz' Up image onto  Flourishes Classic White & colored him up with my trusty Copics. I fussy cut my Sweet little pup and his balloons out and popped them up with a bit of foam tape onto  layered die cuts made with the help of my Classic Ovals and Scallop Ovals Nesties sets. My mats and BG panels were created with a combination of kraft CS from my stash and some Fun dp's from Echo Park's Hello Summer collection.And to finish it all up I stamped my Lil' Inker Sentiment directly onto one of my layered panels with Memento Rich Cocoa! Pretty easy peasy, huh?... 8-)

Here's Miss Korin's Fabulous Sketch..


I sure hope you can play along with us at The Sweet Stop! Can't wait to see what you all come up with this week! And as always, please, make sure to stop by and take a peek at the Wonderful creations the rest of the Super Talented Sugar Babies have put together for your inspiration. Leave them a little Love too, it's always greatly Appreciated. 8-)    

The Sugar Babies
                                                                                Cathy
Wendy( on vacation )

                                                          
Hope you all have a Fantastic day & thanks so much for visiting! 8-)

Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

  1. Hi Shannon gorgeous card the image is adorable love the paper's beautiful colours and the layout is fantastic. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shannon,
    Love your sweet dog and the sentiment. Those DP's are gorgeous! A beautiful card with lots of lovely layers x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO cute Shannon! I love that floating pooch up in those blue skies! Your coloring is spot on girl - this is such a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! You did a fab job coloring that little sweetie. I played along with last weeks sketch at the last min. LOL I will have to play along this week too. :)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a busy lady, Shannon! Two fabulous cards posted on the same day! Love this sweet little doggie being carried away into the sky! (You know how much I love my dogs! LOL!) The papers you used are bright and cheerful...a wonderful pick-me-up card! Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shannon, this is ADORABLE! Love the puppy and your papers - FABULOUS work! Have a blessed day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww this is mega cute Shannon! Love the sweet image and the sentiment is perfect! The papers are really scrummy - it's a lovely bright and cheery card!
    Hope you're having a lovely weekend!
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous and so cute Shannon , I love the expression on his face its adorable well done a fab card Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soo cute! Darling image. Awesome coloring, papers... and cutting job! Enjoy the rest of your weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too adorable! Love the sketch and your awesome coloring. Look at that face! Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have been busy and it is all good!!!
    You are such the enabler too - I NEED that image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute!! What an adorable little guy hanging there!!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)