Saturday, June 9, 2012

What's Up? - SSS162

Hi all! And a Very Happy Sweet Stop Sketch Saturday to you too! 8-) Hope you all had a Wonderful week! Mine's been pretty busy working a bit ahead finally, lol Unfortunately it's due to having to rush out of town right quick for a Family medical emergency. Thanks so Very much to all of you who have My Mom in their prayers, It means alot , can't even begin to tell you.. I truly feel that every prayer counts, So again I thank you..  Okay, don't want to be a downer here so on to our challenge 8-). Today I'm back with the latest  Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge, Yay!   I chose to flip it to accommodate my Darling Whimisie Doodles image! Love this little Ladybug! It's one of Melyssa's latest creations and its a Freebie too! Gotta Love that!  8-) So without further delay, here's my take on Miss Korin's Fabulous sketch..
I printed out my Adorable Whimsie Doodles Hang in There image onto Flourishes Classic White and colored this little Sweeties up with my trusty Copics. I cut him out with the help of my Classic Ovals and scalloped ovals Nesties sets and popped him up with a bit of foam tape. For my mats and BG layers, I chose a combination of kraft CS from my stash and some Adorable dp's from Simple Stories' Summer Fresh collection. To finish it all up, I stamped my I/O sentiment directly onto my BG with Memento Tuxedo Black and added a bit of fun polka dot ribbon from my stash... 8-) 


And Here's Miss Korin's Awesome Sketch..

I sure hope you can play along with us at The Sweet Stop! Can't wait to see what you all come up with this week! And as always, please, make sure to stop by and take a peek at the Fabulous creations the rest of the Super Talented Sugar Babies have put together for your inspiration. Leave them a little Love too, it's always greatly Appreciated. 8-)    

The Sugar Babies
                                                                                Cathy


Hope you all have a Fantastic day & thanks so much for visiting today! 8-)

Thanks for stopping by!

17 comments:

  1. Your card is super cute. I love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't aware of your mom having medical issues. I hope all is well with her now!
    Another super cute card, and TFS the link - I had to go snag that adorable freebie for myself! Love how you colored this little lady, and those papers totally rock! Such a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shannon so sorry to hear your mum hasn't been to well lately. Hope she is feeling better and am thinking of you. Your card is brilliant and such wonderful colours. great job with the sketch. Hope your weekend is ok
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card, Shannon. Your ladybird is sooooo cute, and you have coloured her beautifully. Those DP's are gorgeous and l love your layout x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...darling card! Love the little ladybug that you colored beautifully! Great mix of papers, too! Take care and have a wonderful weekend, hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So darling - what rich colors you achieved in your coloring. Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've certainly been busy, Shannon! I've been looking at your blog updates, and have missed you so much! Just visiting your entries makes me smile at the darling characters, pretty colors, lively choice of techniques and layer combinations! I've missed you so much! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww this is gorgeous Shannon! what a mega cute image! I love the pretty papers and ribbon… and the sentiment is just perfect!!
    I hope your mum is holding her own hun!! you are both in my prayers..
    Hope you are ok
    Huge Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw Shannon this is the cutest little card ive sen today hunnie its fabby, and ive got your mum in my prayers too me darlin huggies June xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know how you mix all those DP's and have it come out looking stunning....but it always does!!! PRECIOUS card Shannon! Love that cute image too.
    I didn't know your mom was having medical issues but I will keep you and her in my prayers.
    Hugs, Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, my gracious! This is precious, Shannon! Such a sweet image, and your papers are absolutely delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a darling card Shannon. Love the sweet ladybug on the brand image. The papers are so pretty. You always know how to combine patters! The ribbon is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I REALLY like how you use red! Of course, the whole card is adorable, but when you color in red, it's really striking.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh so cute Shannon, I love this little ladybug :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This card SCREAMS FUN! Absolutely Delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is just adorable!!!! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  17. You have done another wonderful job with mixing papers and design. I love the colors you have chosen!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)