Saturday, June 9, 2012

Happy Father's Day - CR84FN56

Hi All! And a Very  Happy Sunday to you!  Hope you've all been enjoying a Wonderful weekend! Today we start a Brand New CR84FN Color Challenge! Yay! 8-)  And for the next two weeks we will be working with CR84FN56's Lovely color palette of  Yellow, Grey & Neutral... 8-)
I stamped my Fabulous SNSS Timeless Classic image & sentiment Designed by my Sweet friend, Miss Dina Kowal, with Pumice Stone Distress ink onto a small square of dp and added a touch of color with my trusty copics. My mats and BG layers were created with a combination of grey CS from my stash and various dp's from  MME's Indie Chic Nutmeg collection. I thought it would be just the Perfect compliment to this Fantastic masculine image and Perfect for our color challenge too! 8-) And to finish it all up, I just added some stamping to my circular panel to tie it all together! Oh, and the sketch is SSS161.. 8-)

Here are the Beautiful CR84FN Colors...
For all the CR84FN Challenge details, please be sure to visit the CR84FN Blog. And Of course, please do go and check out the Gorgeous creations the rest of the Fabulously talented DT has put together for your inspiration..l Sure hope you can join us!



Hope you all have a Wonderful day & thanks so much for stopping by! 8-)

Thanks for stopping by!

20 comments:

  1. Wonderful Father's Day card Shannon! Great mix of patterned papers and I the gears are a great choice for this masculine beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Father's day card Shannon ! The colour inspiration is awesome and so is your take on it. Love the images & design. Have a great days, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful card on Father's Day! The motive with the gear wheels and the heavy goods vehicle is simply magnificent. The colours are really good and the composition of the papers is very beautiful. I love your card.
    Hugs Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful, such a perfect Father's Day card with the images and the colors. I just cannot do those guy cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super Father's Day card! A clean and elegant card! Super work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shannon this is fantastic and love the colour combo. The images are fab too. hope your weekend has been ok and mum is feeling better
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! These colors look fabulous with your subject matter, Shannon! The vintage car image is one of my favorites - I saw it on one of your previous endeavors, and it looked great there, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gogeous card Shannon love your use of the colours hunnie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! this is gorgeous Shannon! what a wonderful vintage image and I love the scrummy papers and colour combo!! it's just perfect for Father's Day!
    Hope all is well with you
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic father's day card! Love the vintage images!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow Shannon, how could i miss this one!!? Perfect card for Fathers Day - love the yellow gray and neutrals and the fabulous vintage image/feel to this x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shannon, this is such a wonderful Father's Day card! So masculine - love the combination of patterns too! Wow girl!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Shannon, you were just so clever to use these colors for a Father's Day card! So Perfect! LOVELY masculine images and I adore all of the layers and patterns! FAB card, GF!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW what an awesome masculine card Shannon! I love this yummy color combo and that fantastic vintage car image!! I hope your week is going well! :)
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  15. A super masculine card for Father's Day! Love all the different patterns...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this truck image - it reminds me of that old movie "duel!" Cool colors and gears - great for a father's day card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is one awesome Father's Day card. Love the vintage feel. :)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful Father's Day card! Love the old car and added gears!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Another well done Father's Day card!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)