Saturday, June 30, 2012

TE Release Party Continues!

For my Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge Post please click HERE or just scroll down. 8-)

Whoo Hoo! The Releasee Party is still going, So Come & join the Fun!  And there are Even More tasty little morsels of inspiration to present to you From the Fabulous Baker's Dozen featuring everything that is Fresh Out of the Oven from Taylored Expressions!
Today I'm featuring the Absolutely Adorable Under the Sea stamp set illustrated by Nancy McKinney and is one of the latest addition to the Whimsical Wishes Stamp line. Under the Sea features 27 Fun Loving Sea creatures, under sea images and Sweet Punny sentiments. Each Taylored Expressions stamp set comes to you made of high quality red rubber, mounted on cling foam, die cut on a full color plastic panel that fits Perfectly into a Mini Binder Box that holds four full sized stamp sets.
Well, I took one look at these Super Cute little fishies and envisioned them hanging out  together under the sea with lots of Fun bubbles  all around them, and just knew I'd have to try my hand a a fun little shaker card, lol! 8-) Here's Miss Beate's Super Easy Tutorial for those of you who have never made one of these, like me, up until now anyway 8-)..

I stamped my Sweet little fishies with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored them up with my trusty Copics. My Mats and BG layers were created with a combination of Island Indigo and Echo Parks 6x6 Paradise Beach collection. For my main BG panel, I did a little stamping and added some texture with the Waves and Bubbles Impression Plate and shading with Tumbled Glass Distress ink. For a little added detail on my shaker box, I used the Clouds border die and added some fun stamped bubbles and a touch of Stardust Stickles just for fun. And to finish it all up I stamped my Sentiment onto a matted Mini Tags die cut, added some Fun champagne Mesh ribbon and a little shell button all tied up with some Yummy baker's twine! Oh, and the Fab sketch is Miss Karen's SSSC161.. 8-)

Here are the Taylored Dies and Impression plates I used today...

The Baker's Dozen have more goodies for you this morning, so hop on over and see...8-)

Charmaine Ikach
Courtney Kelley - Guest Designer
Jami Sibley - DT Coordinator

Hope you all have a Super day & thanks so much for dropping by! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

20 comments:

  1. WOW Shannon I love this fantastic image and fabulous design. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon, such a gorgeous, fun card! I love how you used the cloud border die, so, clever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love shaker cards and I absolutley ADORE this one! I can't believe it's your first! The cloud border adds so much and I love the little schools of fish on the background. Super duper cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stunning Shannon and love the scene you have created. The bright colours are fab too. Enjoy the rest of your weekend
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH My goodness,, how cute! Love the images and the design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! this is fab Shannon!! what a wonderful Shaker Card… Love the gorgeous fishy creatures and the bubbles look awesome!! Gorgeous papers and embellies - it's a real corker of a card!! ;-))
    Hope you have a nice day!
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Shannon this is just so cool! What a creative way to do a shaker card...I may have to use this idea! Love it

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute! I love the bubbly frame and darling sea creatures. :)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute cute card!!! Love all those colorful fishes! Super great job on this fun shaker card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Shannon! This is seriously so cute I can't even stand it!!!!! ACK! Your layout is amazing and your coloring...and those bubbles. Awesome!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. EEEP! What a fabulous creation this is! I can hardly keep up with all these amazing creations of yours this week! You're on a serious creative roll my friend!! The bubbles on this look fantastic and so cute and I love that mesh too! NJ!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is my favorite card, Shannon, the detail is nothing short of amazing! Love the netting and clear dew drops! Ingenious!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW, you've been a very busy lady!! I had to work 3 days so did'nt had the time to blog and craft. Love your projects and cards. your card for today is absolutly brilliant, love the bubbles and the sentiment is great! Enjoy your sunday, Colinda.

    ReplyDelete
  14. FABULOUS what a super fun card , I love those beads to make the air bubbles, what a great design and super fun images Well done Shannon Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun and cute card Shannon. Love the sweet images. The bubble dots look awesome,! Great textures too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute card Shannon! LOVE the vibrant colors used to color the sea creatures and the little bubbles look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is SO cute!!! LOVING the little bubbles!

    HUGS!
    ~Lissa
    http://www.scrappynites.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! Super CUTE! Love the bubbles. Shaker cards are so much fun, and this one is right over the top!

    ReplyDelete
  19. OM Gosh Shannon your shaker card is sooo cute! I love all of the bubbles! Awesome coloring and details!!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  20. Shannon, I just have to say it...SHUT the front door! This is RIDICULOUSLY amazing! LOVE all the bubbles, your coloring...WOW! What a stunner!! Welcome to the team! I am SO excited to be on a team with you!!! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)