Saturday, June 23, 2012

Happy Birthday - CR84FN57

Hi All! And a Very  Happy Sunday to you!  Hope you've all been enjoying a Wonderful weekend! Today we start a Brand New CR84FN Color Challenge! Yay! 8-)  And for the next two weeks we will be working with CR84FN56's Lovely color palette of  Bright Pink, Tan & Neutral... 8-)
I needed a few more Birthday cards for my stash and this one sure came together fast, I chose my favorite "go to design" and pretty much let the Gorgeous Pink Paislee dp's do all the work for me lol 8-)  My Mats, BG & Die cut Layers were created using a combination of kraft CS, a leftover piece of distressed embossed kraft CS and dp's from Pink Paslee's Sweetness collection. I inked my edges with a touch of Vintage photo Distress ink.  My PTI sentiment was stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa onto a layered SB Classic Ovals die cut and popped up with some foam tape onto a SB Labels 18 die cut. And to finish it all up I added a Sweet Prima rose and some Pretty gingham ribbon from my stash. 8-)

Here are the Wonderful CR84FN colors..
For all the CR84FN Challenge details, please be sure to visit the CR84FN Blog. And Of course, please do go and check out the Fabulous creations the rest of the Wonderfully talented DT has put together for your inspiration..l Sure hope you can join us!



Hope you all have a Wonderful day & thanks so much for stopping by! 8-)

Thanks for stopping by!

23 comments:

  1. Hi Shannon this is gorgeous, I love to see a sentiment as a focal point and this one is goreous, love your big bow too hun xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I think the papers, the embossed die cut, pretty gingham ribbon and sweet rose all make for a gorgeous birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Birthday card is so very pretty Shannon! Love all the layers, that stunning gingham bow and of course the pretty patterned Pink Paislee DP :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that gingham ribbon, Shannon with the flower! It just rocks this card! Pretty papers and FAB layering! BEAUTIFUL card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just simply beautiful Shannon, love that pink gingham, and the fab flower, and the beautifully girly papers! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shannon this is a really stylish card and love the pinks
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. PP paper and pink gingham, I'm in heaven! I love your card and the layered labels look great with that sweet birthday sentiment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful, Shannon. Love your gorgeous ribbon bow, fabulous label and pretty paper x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm with Sue...I love that gingham ribbon with the floral patterned pager...beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Love that gingham ribbon on here.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, I LOOOOOVE that big gorgeous bow with the flower. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous Gingham bow and lvoely paper. Sweet and feminine card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. just so pretty in pink,gorgeous gingham ribbon. janex

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww this is gorgeous Shannon! what a beautiful design! Love the scrummy papers… and the gorgeous gingham ribbon and rose - it's a really sweet card!
    Hope you have a lovely day!
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful Pink Creation Shannon ! Love the colours, paper & bow ! Have a great week, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous sweet and feminine card well done Shannon , love that gingham bow Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Shannon, what a lovely card. That ribbon and bow is gorgeous (I have some of that ribbon - I'm just hoarding it). Beautiful papers.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gingham and roses - a perfect combination for a lovely birthday card! I love that pretty bow you made too! So stunning and beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your sweet gingham bow and little kraft rose! Very pretty Shannon!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Shannon this is stunning darlin love it huggies June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oooooh, pretty! Love the pink gingham with that gorgeous paper and your crafty kraft rose!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful BD card! Love the papers you used and your lovely blossom!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my, such a lush and beautiful card! I just love the combination of the patterned ribbon and that patterned paper, and the style goes perfectly with that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)