Thursday, June 28, 2012

Taylored Expressions July Release Day!

Hi all! And a Very Happy Thursday to you! It's Release Day at Taylored Expressions! Yay! 
8-)  All of the new Taylored Expressions products are now available in the Fresh Out of the Oven Department.
And today, I'm back today to share a couple of Fun projects with you! So be forewarned this Post is a bit a picture heavy, lol 8-)
My first project features the new Bon Voyage set designed by Emily Berger for the Embracing Grace stamp line. Bon Voyage features 20 images and sentiments, is die cut and comes on a full color storage panel that fits perfectly into one of Taylor's Mini Binder Boxes for easy storage! 8-)
I decided to create a Sweet little card set and coordinating box to store them in. It's always good to have a few of these note card sets on hand, all boxed up and ready to go, just in case you need a quick last minute gift. 8-) 
I stamped a few of the Darling Sea Vessels with Memento Tuxedo black and colored them up with my trusty Copics. I fussy cut them out and popped them up with a bit of foam tape and added the fun waves with the Wave Border die and matted them up with the help of my Classic Circles Nesties sets.  My card bases were all embossed with the Wave/Bubbles Impression plate and all my mats and BG layers were created with a combination of kraft CS from my stash and Echo Parks 6x6 Paradise Beach collection. To finish them all up, I stamped my sentiment onto the Fly Your Flag 2 die cut tags, added a bit of Yummy bakers Twine. The Fabulous sketch is Jen's DS58. I just flipped it and made it a little smaller, lol 
Also I  Decorated the Window Box up with the same elements I used for my little Note Cards so everything would be well coordinated and all ready for gifting! 

Here's a a few more pics of this Sweet little card set... 8-)

                                    

Here are the Taylored Dies and Impression plates I used for this project..


And here's Jen Shults' Awesome DS58 sketch...

My next project features the Beach A la Carte Stamp Designed by Taylor Van Bruggen. And this joins our ever-growing series of Word A la Carte stamps and will be perfect for cards, invitations, scrapbook pages, party decor and so much more. I chose to create another Sweet little gift set with mine, cause It's just so perfect for Summer Celebrations! 8-)
I stamped my Beach A la Carte image with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored it up with my trusty Copics. My image was cut out with the help of my Classic Ovals and Scallop Ovals Nesties Sets and popped up with a bit of foam tape.  I stamped & colored up the Palm tree and Surfrboard a couple more times and fussy cut them out to pop up on both my card and gift card holder too!  My card's mats and BG layers were created with a combination of kraft CS from my stash and Echo Parks 6x6 Paradise Beach dp's. I finished up my card with some Champagne net ribbon, a shell button and some Yummy baker's twine.  
For my Gift card tin I also used the Cute little Coconut Umbrella drink, and sentiment stamps from the New Coconut Cove  set, wich I will get to show you more of tomorrow 8-), and the previously released Enjoy stamp set and coordinating Gift Card Frame Die too!. 

Here's a few more pics of this Fun gift set..

And here is the Taylored Die I used for this project...
Be sure to Check out what the rest of the Baker’s Dozen has whipped up for you today! 8-)

Courtney Kelley - Guest Designer
Jami Sibley - DT Coordinator
Nancy McKinney - Illustrator

Hope you all have a Super day & thanks so much for stopping in! 8-)

Thanks for stopping by!

23 comments:

  1. Holy cow girl, you have been super busy. Love this boxed set. I could have used that last week. You are doing an amazing job showing off those TE stamps and dies. :)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW fantastic projects will have to go and check them out. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shannon - I am blown away. Your first set of note cards are just too darn cute! To cut out that window (it's perfect) is amazing. Then the second set - WOW!! Totally fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so fabulous,bright,fun and beautifully crafted. janex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Both sets are so impressive. Love all the gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have done such a fantastic job Shannon and the colours are superb
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all fabulous, Shannon! LOVE the set of cards and your beach gift set is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowwwwww, Shannon! REALLY great projects!!....so bright and cheery...beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You sure have been a busy crafter lately, and WOW! Everything looks amazing! What a darling card set, and I love the little decorated tin too! Gorgeous colors and summer themes - everything just looks fabulous!! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is GREAT! I love that you flipped the sketch... and this set is AMAZING! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowzer girl what awesome projects! Love the card gift set as well as the second gift set! Love how bright and cheery and summery your projects are. Beautiful work

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowzas! Everything you created is so stinkin' ADORABLE! Love the bright happy feel and your coloring is wonderful! So happy to have you on the team!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute Shannon! Love the vibrant colors! You really bring these stamps to life!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW WOW!! That boxed notecard set is amazing! What a gorgeous gift for someone very lucky! And I love your tin and matching beach card... makes me want to head to the beach (I miss California!!). :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great work Shannon, such beautiful creations & vibrant colours. The boxed set is wonderful ! The bow on the beach card is a great finishing touch ! Have a great weekend, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! these are all gorgeous Shannon!! what beautiful designs.. love the bright colours and the embossing… and the Beach Card and Tin are SO sweet - I love them all !!! :-))
    Hope you have a great weekend hun!
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous creations, Shannon. I love the bright and beautiful colours, and your stamping looks amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. You totally rocked it with this set! Your coloring is stunning and everything goes together so beautifully! Wowzers!

    ReplyDelete
  19. My goodness Shannon what fabulous projects and cards all so fresh and summery , fantastic work, well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOVE that box and the adorable set of cards to go in it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. OM-Gosh Shannon all of your creations are AWESOME!! You have been busy! :) I love the bright colors and fun papers on all of your projects!! STUNNING!!
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  22. You've been busy girl! What a great set of cards. Love the box too. Such fun images and colors... Love the waives!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Omg Shannon this is amazing! You have motivated me to make a box set! I'm always rushing around to make a last minute card! How long does it take you to make a set? Including box?

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)