Saturday, June 2, 2012

Thanks a Million - CR84FN55 Week 2!

For my Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge Post, click HERE

Hi all! And a Very Happy Sunday to you! 8-) Sure hope you've all been enjoying your weekend..8-)  Well today I'm back with a real quick post for Week 2 of the CR84FN Color Challenge! So you guys still have one more week to play along with our Beautiful Color Combo! Yay! 8-)
I am still just Loving this Color combo!  My mats and BG dp's were combination of ivory CS from my stash,  Prima's Fairy Belle collection and MME's For Mother digi collection as well. I added a fun MS punched border and inked my edges with Pumice Distress ink. My Sweet layered rosette was created with my new MFT 1/4 inch Rosette Die-namic, a small SB Blossom die cut and a Sweet pearl brad. I matted my rosette up ontp a larger SB blossom die cut and added a couple MFT fancy flourish die cuts as well. My PTI Sentiment was stamped onto a small SB die cut Oval with Stone Pumice Distress ink. I shaded it up with a touch of Dusty Concord Distress ink  and popped up with bit of foam tape. Pretty easy peasy, huh?... 8-)  
Here are the Beautiful CR84FN Colors...


For all the CR84FN Challenge details, please be sure to visit the CR84FN Blog. And Of course, please do go and check out the Fabulous creations the rest of the Super talented DT has put together for your inspiration..l Sure hope you can join us!



Hope you all have a Wonderful day & thanks so much for stopping by! 8-)

Thanks for stopping by!

17 comments:

  1. This is lovely Shannon, that rosette and flourishe are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh, purple & green is my favorite color combo and your card is just amazing!! I love those flourishes with that gorgeous rosette! Beautifully done sweet friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shannon!
    This is such a pretty card. Love the rosette, the papers you used the border punch on, and the flourish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've worked those colours beautifully, Shannon, and such a pretty layout, too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Shannon - all the elements looks so wonderful together, I love it ! The colours are great too ! Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Shannon! Love your layered rosette and flourishes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Shannon me arlin this is fabulous, oh how elegant a card, love it darlin xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and stylish card Shannon. Colours work so well together
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful Shannon! The rosette is stunning with the swirls and pearl brad. I love the delish papers and pretty border - it's a gorgeous card hun!
    Hope you're having a good weekend!
    Big Hugs!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You make the most creative card with so much beauty!!! Love everything about this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You know, when everyone else uses purple it looks amazing!!! But when I try to use it my cards turn out looking awful! That said, I LOVE how this looks. But don't ask me to recreate it because I know I can't. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card, Shannon! Love those soft pretty colors! Outstanding flower! Pretty border and flourish, too! Take care, hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Shannon, so many BEAUTIFUL papers in one Gorgeous card! LOVE LOVE LOVE the rosette and that die cut flourish is so FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card. Love that rosette!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have the perfect paper for this color combo, but I used up all my play time this weekend, darn it. You've made a gorgeous card! Love those curly dies and your accordian flower.

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW Shannon this is GORGEOUS!! I love these soft colors together! Awesome rosette and flourish!!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is gorgeous and I love the dies & punches you used!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)