Friday, June 29, 2012

TE July Release Party!

Hi All! And a very Happy Friday to you! Hope you all Come join the party!  You'll find tasty little morsels of inspiration presented by the Baker's Dozen featuring everything that is  Fresh Out of the Oven from Taylored Expressions!
Today I'm featuring the brand New Coconut Cove stamp set illustrated by Doug Applegate & is the latest addition to his Adorable Abodes series & concepted by our very own Jami Sibley! 8-)  I Just love this set! Would love to climb right into this Tropical image and take up residence, lol. 8-)  I mean, Who wouldn't want to hang out in a fun beach house on a tropical island somewhere and soak up the sun and Sea! 8-)
for my Fun card today, I stamped my image with Memento Tuxedo Black and did a little paper piecing on the Sweet Beach house to give it a more weathered look with a small scrap from MME's 6x6 On the Bright Side one collection. The rest was colored up with my trusty Copics. My Beachy scene was cut out with the help of my Classic Circles and Scallop Circles Nesties sets. I added a couple fluffy clouds with the Cloud Duo die and added a bit of texture and dimension to them with the New Waves and Bubbles Impression Plate and a touch of Tumbled Glass Distress ink. My mats and BG layers were all created with a combination of kraft CS from my stash and Echo Parks 6x6 Paradise Beach collection. And I used the Wave Border die for my bottom border and stamped my Sentiment directly onto it. Pretty easy peasy, huh?...8-)

Here are the Taylored Dies and Impression plates  I used today...

Be sure to stop by and see what the rest of the Baker's Dozen have whipped up for you today! 8-)


Hope you all have a Fabulous day & thanks so much for stopping by! 8-) 

Thanks for stopping by!

16 comments:

  1. Indeed - great minds DO think alike ;) I love what you did by incoporating the scene on that circle - really makes it pop! And I love your clouds slightly covering the sun too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! this is gorgeous, Shannon. Fabulous use of dies and colour...your beach scene is just fabulous! I want to go there! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous card, Shannon! Your scene is adorable and the Paradise Beach paper is perfect for this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card Shannon and such fun images. lovely bright colours
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shannon gorgeous card love the scene you have made. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shannon! What a great beach scene - a sweet escape - can I come too? I could just stare at this and daydream for a while..... sigh......
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh this is so pretty Shannon! Congrats on the new DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shannon this is awesome!! I love that fun tropical image! Fantastic coloring and design!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a perfect use of patterned paper that is in the background - totally makes the scene!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've been making the cutest cards with these TE stamps, and I love this tropical treat too! The coloring and design are just fabulous, and I wanna go where there's palm trees and warm breezes right now! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Makes me want to hang out in paradise, Shannon! Just darling. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  12. fabulous scene, design and colouring wow, such a happy fun card. janex

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! this is fab Shannon! what a wonderful scene you've created - it's a real Tropical Paradise - perfect to cheer us up in dull, wet, windy UK !!! :-)))
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMGosh, Shannon! LOVE this! Want to be THERE! LOVE the waves! FAB card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wowee!!! You're doing an amazing job with your TE cards! I'm just loving them all! So colorful and fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This card spells fun and summer! The waves, clouds, sun, cabin... love it all and it is a fabulous little scene!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)