Tuesday, June 26, 2012

You Make Life Sweet - TT104

Hi all! And a Very Happy Tuesday to you! Hope you all had a Wonderful weekend and are enjoying a Terrific week so far! 8-) Today I'm back with another Fabulous Tuesday Throwdown Challenge! Yay! 8-) Our Theme this time is"Gingham".  So make a card/project with some fabulous Gingham element(s) and come join in the Fun! Our Wonderful Sponsor is Sweet N Sassy Stamps. They have So many Darling images,s tamps and Coordinating dies to choose from, So I sure hope you will stop by and check them out!... 8-) And Miss Korin has put together a very generous prize package for One lucky winner, so I sure hope you can play along with us.  Also, please do stop by the Tuesday Throwdown Blog to take a peek at the Adorable creations the rest of the Super Talented Design Team has in store for you! 8-)
I printed out my Darling SNSS Cookies for Cocoa digi onto Flourishes Classic White and colored this little Sweetie up with my trusty Copics. I cut him out with the help of my Classic Ovals and scalloped ovals Nesties sets and popped him up with a bit of foam tape. For my mats and BG layers, I chose a combination of kraft CS from my stash and some Adorable dp's from Simple Stories' Summer Fresh collection and MME's Follow Your heart collection as well for the Sweet yellow gingham . To finish it all up, I stamped my I/O sentiment directly onto my BG with Memento Tuxedo Black and added a bit of fun polka dot ribbon from my stash and a couple of of red pearl adhesive hearts... 8-) 

Hope you all have a Fantastic day & thanks so much for dropping in! 
Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. This is a darling image and it looks so good with your great design and papers Shannon,perfect sentiment too. janex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you coloured your sweet mouse and cookies, Shannon. Super layout and DP's...fabulous card! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just sooo sweet, I love the adorable image and the layout and colours are fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous and fun card Shannon I could just eat a choc chip cookie right now Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable!! Love your colouring on this fun image, and I love that big spotty bow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww this is so sweet Shannon! the image is really cute and you've coloured it beautifully! I love the pretty papers and gorgeous ribbon!
    Hope you have a lovely day!
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Precious and I LOVE little Mr. Cocoa!! Great DP and and two patterns are fabulous together. Terrific card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shannon, I'm soooo ready and willing to help Cocoa eat up those cookies! lol Great card, and fabulous papers. Loving the red polka dot ribbon with the gingham check paper. Perfect combination!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, Cocoa is my favorite character to color, and you've done him proud with this sweet card! Awesome coloring and that's a gorgeous bow too! CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is completely too sweet!! I love the sentiment and that gorgeous red bow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, tee hee! Instant smile! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)