Thursday, June 28, 2012

Happy Birthday! - SSSC161

Hi all! Happy Thursday Again! 8-) Just squeezing in one last entry for Miss Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #161! Before the Friday Deadline, lol, so I'll make this one real quick. 8-)  I know I've already had so many posts this week, I sure hope you all don't mind too much.. 8-) It's just been one of those Super Busy blogging weeks for me! lol 8-)
I printed out my Adorable Birdie Brown's Stacking Gift boxes image by Torico onto  Flourishes Classic White, did a little paper piecing on some of her packages and colored the rest of this little Sweetie up with my trusty Copics. I fussy cut her out and popped her up with a a bit of foam tape onto a Fun little matted up BG panel that I also popped up with a bit more foam tape.  My mats and BG layers were created with a combination of kraft CS from my stash and dp's from Echo Parks Hello Summer Collection. And to finish it all up, I stamped my Lil' Inkers Sentiment with Memento Rich Cocoa onto a Fun layered Die-namics mini tab,and added a few Cute buttons threaded with some Yummy Bakers Twine from MAD Stamper finds! 8-)

Here's Miss Karen's Awesome sketch again.. 8-)

Stay tuned for more Taylored Expression New Release Peeks, coming up in just a bit! And thanks again for dropping by! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Aww this is another sweetie Shannon! she's So cute! I love your colouring and those fab presents! The papers and buttons are perfect!
    Hope you have a lovely day!
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shannon gorgeous card as always love the image you have coloured he beautifully and the layout is fantastic. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at all that fab coloring! You go girl! :)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card. I love all the DP. Fabulous coloring as always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! Beautiful colors and so inspirational - I have NEVER thought to use patterned paper behind my cut image. The polka dots behind her are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable image and, again, your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just precious! I love the adorable dsp and coloring! The image is just cute cute cute, and I love the card you've created with her :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your take on the sketch and your coloring rocked it!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)