Friday, June 15, 2012

Happy Fathre's Day - SSSC160

Hi all! And a Very Happy Friday to you! Hope you have all had a Super week so far..8-)  Mine's been Super Busy, doing a bit of catch up since my return from Visiting my Mom.  She's made some great improvements that have tremendously Surprised all of us, her Dr.'s included, Yay! So I just want to thank everyone who has been keeping her in their thoughts and prayers! It's so Appreciated! 8-)  Well today I'm back with a Super quick post to share my latest creation, inspired by Miss Karen's Fabulous Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #160..
I printed out my Fab Whimsie Doodles Tool Tags Hammer image and colored it up with my Trusty Copics and Fussy cut it out.  I popped my Fun little hammer up with a bit of foam tape onto a bit of matted up MFT cork, that I've been wanting to incorporate into a project for ages, and this seemed to be just a Perfect addition to this Masculine card, Yay! 8-) My mats and BG were created with a combination of brown CS from my stash and dp's from Echo Park's This and That Charming collection. To finish it all up I stamped my Sweet N Sassy Stamps Sentiment onto a die cut tag with Memento Rich Cocoa, added a few fun vintage wooden buttons and screw brads from my stash ad  bit of Yummy Baker's Twine from MAD Stamper Finds...8-)


Here's Miss Karen's Awesome Sketch:

Hope you all have Fantastic day & thanks so much for dropping in! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

16 comments:

  1. Great guy card!! Love that cork on here and those buttons and brads! Outstanding!
    Hope you have a great weekend.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect fathers day card - the cork and brads are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How COOL is this awesome card!! Those wooden buttons and brads - the cork & measuring tape - WOW Shannon! You really nailed this father's day card! I'm so glad your mom has shown improvement, and I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers for a complete and speedy recovery! Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Shannon!! Love the way you colored the hamme, the cork, and those cool buttons and screw brads are the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab Father's Day card Shannon! Love the cork layer and ruler piece! so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  6. brilliant male card for fathers day darlin and I love the way you have made the ruler its brilliant xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! this is fab Shannon! what a wonderful design for Father's Day card. I love the cork board and hammer and ruler!! and those vintage buttons with screw brads are just genius!! I love it!
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant Fathers Day card, Shannon. Love your fab coloured hammer, ruler and brad screws...Perfect! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic masculine card Shannon! I love that image and all of your fun papers!! Awesome design!
    Big Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the cork on your card! Great card for a special person! Enjoy your weekend, Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super fabulous Father's Day card Shannon. Love all the shading. :)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a great, Father's Day card, Shannon! LOVE those brads to pieces! And your cork and twine add just the right amount of texture! Delish!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome man card! Love EVERYTHING about it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this card, the cork is the perfect touch!!! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such perfect cutting and what a cute design and papers for the theme! Love it with the cork board!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful card Shannon - one great Father's Day card. I am so glad that your Mom is doing better. I am playing catch up since being gone - you are so cute and your smile certainly is contagious!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)