Saturday, June 2, 2012

Happy Father's Day - SSS161

Hi all! And a Very Happy Sweet Stop Sketch Saturday to you too! 8-) Hope you all had a Wonderful week! Mine's been pretty busy finishing up a bunch of projects that I'll be sharing with you all very soon! 8-) And again, it's been another interesting week where life is attempting to throw a wrench in the works.. And I am doing my best to get the things I want to get done, done anyway.. lol... 8-) Well, today I'm back with the latest  Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge, Yay!   I had a lot of fun with this one for sure! It's definitely a versatile sketch! So much you can do with this one for sure, and I know I will be using it again soon! 8-) So without further delay, here's my take on Miss Korin's Fabulous sketch..
I stamped my Fabulous SNSS Timeless Classic image & sentiment Designed by my Sweet friend, Miss Dina Kowal, with Memento Tuxedo black onto a small square of dp and added a touch of color with my trusty copics. My mats and BG layers were created with a combination of kraft CS from my stash and various dp's from Heidi Swapp's No Limits collection. I thought it would be just the Perfect compliment to this Fantastic masculine image.To finish it all up, I just added some stamping to my circular panel to tie it all together! Love how this Awesome set makes it so easy to create Terrific Masculine cards! I'm pretty happy with how this turned out and I know I will be using this set a lot! 8-)


Here's Miss Korin's Terrific Sketch..
I sure hope you can play along with us at The Sweet Stop! Can't wait to see what you all come up with this week! And as always, please, make sure to stop by and take a peek at the Darling creations the rest of the Wonderfully Talented Sugar Babies have put together for your inspiration. Leave them a little Love too, it's always greatly Appreciated. 8-)    

The Sugar Babies
                                                                                Cathy


Hope you all have a Fantastic day & thanks so much for visiting today! 8-)

Thanks for stopping by!

15 comments:

  1. What an awesome looking card!!....I LOOOOOOVE that image. Gonna have to add that one to my wish list...for SURE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful fathers day card, Shannon. Fabulous stamping, DP's and colour choices x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you gave this lots of detail and still kept it so manly. Still a struggle for me to find that kind of balance. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW what an awesome masculine card Shannon!! Fabulous image and I love that sketch! Hope your having a wonderful weekend!
    Big Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT card for a guy! Love the DP you used for this Shannon! Perfect masculine card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your take on the sketch Shannon and what a fantastic card you have made. Love the masculine theme and the colours. Hope you have a great weekend
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaaah...you've used my favorite set for masculine cards and what a wonderful Father's Day card you made, Shannon! Love the papers you used and the stamped gears on the circle panel ties the whole card together! Fabulous job with the sketch...as usual! Have a wonderful weekend, my friend! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! I really love the manly feel of that great truck image and the wonderful card that resulted! One day I hope to own this stamp set, but for now, I'll just pop over here and admire your card :) Nice job on this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Dad's Day card, Shannon. I really like the dp/color combo with this image.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an awesome masculine card Shannon. Love the classy images and colors. The faint stamping looks great on the circle with the gear images. The star paper is just the perfect one. Great take on the sketch girl! Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! this is stunning Shannon! what a beautiful design! Love the image and the rich colours! it's perfect for Father's Day!
    Hope you are going on ok hun!
    Big Hugs!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great vintage masculine image, but with a touch of fun in your paper choice. Great job with the sketch, which is also awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! This is quite a creation. I love your creativity - great card!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great Father's day card! Reminds me of the Street Rods that come to the area eevry year!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic! Love the papers and your design with the sketch! Beautiful work! Hope you are having a BLESSED week!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)