Saturday, June 16, 2012

Thank You - CR84FN56 Week 2!

Hi all! And a Very Happy Sunday to you! 8-) Sure hope you've all been enjoying your weekend..8-)  Well today I'm back with a real quick post for Week 2 of the CR84FN Color Challenge! So you guys still have one more week to play along with our Beautiful Color Combo! Yay! 8-)
I stamped my Fabulous SNSS Butterfly Flourish image Designed by my Sweet friend, Miss Dina Kowal, with Pumice Stone Distress ink onto a shaded SB die cut classic Oval and stamped again one more time on a separate piece of Flourishes Classic Ivory and colored the 2nd set up with my trusty Copics, fussy cut them out and popped them up over top of my first stamped image. I matted them up onto an SB Scallop Oval die cut and  popped the whole ensemble up with a bit of foam tape.  My mats and BG layers were created with a combination of grey CS from my stash and various dp's from  MME's Indie Chic Nutmeg collection.  And to finish it all up, I stamped my SNSS sentiment from the same set directly onto my BG and added a bit of Chevron ribbon from my stash.. 8-)

Here are the Beautiful CR84FN Colors...
For all the CR84FN Challenge details, please be sure to visit the CR84FN Blog. And Of course, please do go and check out the Gorgeous creations the rest of the Fabulously talented DT has put together for your inspiration..l Sure hope you can join us!



Hope you all have a Wonderful day & thanks so much for stopping by! 8-)

Thanks for stopping by!


28 comments:

  1. Shannon, that butterfly flourish is just GORGEOUS! Your friend is VERY talented! LOVE how you stamped it on the layered mats! LOVE your PRETTY butterflies! LOVE your MME papers and your banner and that small sentiment! FAB card for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Shannon me darin, love your uyellow and grey combo they match so well, a stunning card darlin huggies June xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. a gorgeous and very elegant card, grey and yellow looks wonderful together. janex

    ReplyDelete
  4. EThis Is just gorgeous Shannon! Love those pretty butterflies swirling upwards, and the pretty papers too! Simply gorgeous!
    Enjoy your fathers day celebrations! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!!! Love the butterflies! Enjoy your sunday, Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! Shannon I think the butterfly flourish is beautiful and those papers are fabulous. This is so pretty - great work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card, Shannon. I love your flourish with butterflies. Gorgeous paper combo, too x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my Shannon, what a beauty! Love the pretty flourish image with the beautiful butterflies! Terrific mix of beautiful patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous design Shannon ! Wow, I so love all the papers, colours and the images. Love how the butterflies are popped up. Dina is a talented lady, love her work too ! Have a great day, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just beautiful Shannon. I never get tired of seeing pretty butterflies. :)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG, that is so beautiful Shannon! gorgeous flourish with the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Shannon! Wow that grey and yellow is so elegant looking! I love the fancy popped up butterflies - great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card Shannon and such great use of the colour inspiration.
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so pretty with the yellow, always brings a smile to my face. I never think to use gray, but you have made a stunning card with this color and the yellow. Such a pretty summer card. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Shannon is this ever gorgeous. I love the colors and the butterflies are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful!! Love those butterflies and that chevron ribbon.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooh this is gorgeous Shannon!! what beautiful papers and I love the design and layout. The butterflies are so pretty! it's a real sunshine card!
    Hope you had a lovely weekend!
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card Shannon! Yellow is one of my favourite colours and this card is so, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really stunning, I love the yellow and grey colour combo and the butterflies and flourishes are beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous Shannon!! I love the dp and those gorgeous butterflies!! Fab job my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ooohh! I love the papers you chose and the gorgeous butterflies add such a nice touch. You brought the challenge colors together in a wonderful way Shannon. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW Shannon this is GORGEOUS!! I love that image and your beautiful butterflies! Awesome colors and design!
    Big Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  23. Shannon, this is simply gorgeous! I LOVE the colors and the butterflies are soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous butterflies! This is simply divine, Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous card Shannon. Your butterflies are so pretty. The colors work so well with them! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the colors and design of your pretty card! The ribbon looks amazing where you placed it and I just love the patterns on the papers! SO gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautifully done Shannon - lovely papers and gorgeous butterflies.
    sandy

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)