Saturday, June 16, 2012

Live. Love. Laugh. - SSS163

Hi all! And a Very Happy Sweet Stop Sketch Saturday to you too! 8-) Hope you all had a Wonderful week! Mine's been busy busy creating in my crafts room, attempting to get back ahead of the 8 ball, lol..8-)  I'll also have some Exciting News and some fun upcoming projects that I can't quite share with you just yet, Yay! So stay tuned...8-) Well, today I'm back with the latest  Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge, Yay!  And since it's the third Saturday of the Month,we have a fun spin for you too, so you know there's a Terrific prize up for grabs to one very lucky winner! 8-) Our spin this time is "Fun with Textures" 8-) So without further delay, here's my take on Miss Korin's Fabulous sketch and the spin..
I stamped my Sweet LOTV Bear and Butterfly image onto Flourishes Classic White and colored this little Sweetie up with my trusty Copics. I cut him out with the help of my Classic Ovals and scalloped ovals Nesties sets and popped him up with a bit of foam tape. For my mats and BG layers, I chose a combination of kraft CS from my stash, some Adorable dp's from Authentique's Delightful collection and the help of my CB and Big Dots EF for a bit of Texture. To finish it all up, I stamped my I/O Sentiment onto layered punched circles with Memento Rich Cocoa, popped them up with a bit of foam tape and added a touch of Starlight Stickles to the Sweet little butterflies wings!.. 8-) 

And Here's Miss Korin's Awesome Sketch..
I sure hope you can play along with us at The Sweet Stop! Can't wait to see what you all come up with this week! And as always, please, make sure to stop by and take a peek at the Darling creations the rest of the Wonderfully Talented Sugar Babies have put together for your inspiration. Leave them a little Love too, it's always greatly Appreciated. 8-)    

The Sugar Babies

                                                                               Cathy
                       Wendy ( on vacation )


Hope you all have a Fantastic day & thanks so much for visiting today! 8-)

Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

  1. Just fantastic Shannon and fab colours. Just love the sweet image. Hope everything is ok and you enjoy your weekend
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet and excellent coloured card! I love the image and your design. Your sentiments are placed wonderfully and your colours are magnificent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the most adorable images, Shannon! What a cutie and colored to perfection! Love the bit of sparkle on the butterflies and the big dots texture! Fabulous details and design! Have a wonderful Father's Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This might be one of the cutest bear images ever! I love that he's wearing glasses! Amazing coloring as always, and I love that plaid dsp with the big dots embossing! Have yourself a fabulous weekend my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww this is SO sweet Shannon! what a cute, cute bear! Love the sky background and the pretty butterflies! The paper and embossing are gorgeous!
    Hope you have a lovely weekend
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this cute little guy, and those pretty glittered butterflies. Such a sweet card, Shannon x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is adorable Shannon!! I LOVE that sweet image and it's colored to perfection! Awesome sentiment placement! I hope you are enjoying your weekend my friend!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet and cute, cute, cute! Love your coloring on this little guy! I really NEED that embossing folder too! LOL! Precious.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how sweet. Love the sparkly wings on the butterflies. :)

    hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, isn't this a hoot... I saw this card the other day on the sketch blog and pinned it because I loved the card and layout but I never looked to see who designed it. Now today when I'm snooping through your blog, I see it's yours!
    I love that little bear and your three sentiment circles... it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh, how seriously CUUUUTE is that!! Love the image and your awesome coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Darling card Shannon. That is one sweet image and the coloring is amazing! Love the words in the circles... great textured background! Hope you are having a great day girl!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is too stinkin cute!! Love that sentiment and the way you used it to fit the sketch. Awesome job!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)