Monday, November 26, 2012

Wishing You Toasty Toes - Whimsie Doodles! 8-)

Hi All! And a Very Happy Monday to you!  Hope you've all had a Wonderful weekend! Today I'm back to share my latest Whimsie Doodles, Doodlelicious Diva creation using the Darling Winter Lizzie image! She's such a Cutie I just Had to create her a Fun little wintery scene... 8-)
I colored up my Sweet Winter Lizzie with my trusty Copics, did a little paper piecing for her coat and boots and added a bit of liquid applique too. I fussy cut her out & popped her up with a bit of foam tape.
For my mats and BG layers, I chose a combination of various dp's from Echo Parks Darling Winter Park digi collection. The neat thing about digi dp's are that you can select a section of them and make them whatever size you want! Gotta Love that! And that's how I created my fun little Wintery Scene! lol I created my fun snowbanks with the TE Cloud Border Die. And to finish it all up I added my Fun Toasty Toes sentiment from Whimsie Doodles Holiday Sentiments set, more liquid applique and thought it's hard to see a touch of Stardust Stickles to make all the snowy areas sparkle!...8-)

You can find the Super CUTE Winter Lizzie image along with the rest of the Darling New images in the shop's What's New section! 

Hope you all have a Fabulous day & thanks so much for dropping by! 8-) 
Thanks for stopping by!

17 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Shannon the image is coloured beautifully and the layout is stunning. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. how adorable, she is a cutie Shannon,and I love the houses and snow covered tree. Super Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Shannon, love your card!! Beautiful scene and great paperpiecing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness.....too precious! Love the winter scene you created. The snow on the trees is so creative. Perfect!
    lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Shannon, what creativity went into this card, love it ! Great 'work' ! Have a wonderful day, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww how cute is this girl !! I Love her fur trims… she sure looks snug and cosy in her outfit… and what a wonderful scene you have created… love those houses and the way you've done the snow looks awesome!! it's a fab card hun!
    Hope you have a good day!
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shannon! Is this a self-portrait? Do you have snow all over, and are you bundling up? This wintry scene is gorgeous in the details! Thanks for sharing how you used paper piecing and lots of other goodies. Your coloring is sweet as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable scene Shannon! Love all of the paper piecing you did on this one, so pretty! :) hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing Shannon - just as cute as can be!!! LOVE everything about it, but I adore & LOVE everything you create!!! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your paper piecing is so polished and professional every time! This is one sweet card, and I love the liquid applique!! So sweet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is SOOOO cute and happy!! Love your design and it's perfect in every detail! Have a great week Shannon!

    p.s. Can't wait to meet you in January!! Yippeee!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You've created a fantastic scene for this little cutie! And the paper piecing of her outfit and the use of the liquid applique really makes her pop off the page. When I saw this image in the WD shop, I thought she was a little "ho hum". Now that I've seen what you've done with her, she's going on my wish list! Another great card Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the background scene, especially the 'sky', Shannon. Just fabulous! Great coloring and the dimensional effect on the snow is marvelous. Your creativity know no bounds, my friend. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL I can't believe I typed "coloring" when I was thinking "paper piecing" ! It's still terrific. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is just so fantastic Shannon and love the layout
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awww this is so cute Shannon!! I LOVE the scene you've created and that fabulous liquid applique! Awesome paper piecing!!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow this is brilliant Shannon and what a wonderful little scene you have created hunnie, love it, big hugies June xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)