Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Taylored Expressions November Sneak Peek Day 1

For my Whimsie Doodles Post Please click HERE or Scroll down & for my Tuesday Throwdown Post Please click HERE or Scroll down a bit further.. 8-)

Hi All! And a Very Happy Tuesday to you! Welcome to our November Sneak Peeks! 8-) We have inspiration to share Tuesday through Friday.  All of the new products will be available for purchase on Thursday, November 8th at 8 am PST. You'll find it all in the Fresh out of the Oven Department at the Taylored Expressions Store.

Today I am sharing the Brand New In the Word stamp set,that coordinates Perfectly with the Mark Your Spot Bookmark Die and is also the latest addition to the Wonderful Lasting Impressions stamp line.

I just Loved this Beautiful set! So Perfect for Positive and encouraging cards and Bookmarks! Now a-days we could All use an encouraging, positive word to hold on to for sure! 8-) I'll be making up a bunch of these to share with our friends and neighbors.
I stamped my Card and Bookmark Verses with Memento Tuxedo Black and added the flourish and shading with Tumbled Glass Distress ink and the Sun with a combo of Scattered Straw and Wild Honey Distress inks as well. For my mats and BG layers on each I chose a Combination of Kraft CS, Bazzill CS and Some Pretty dp's from MME's The Sweetest Thing Tangerince 6x6 collection.
I used the Lables 18 Nesties set & a bit of foam tape for my Card's focal panel and the Mark your Spot Bookmark Die for my matching Bookmark. To finish them both up, I just added some Cheery polkadot ribbon from my stash!  8-)

Here's a pic of the individual card and the back of my card with a sneak peak of the New Signature Style stamp set, that we will be showing you much more of throughout the week... 8-)
Also, Please join us as a fan on Facebook for an early peek at the stamp sets, as well as a SPECIAL Facebook GIVEAWAY, on Wednesday night beginning at approximately 6 pm PST.

And be sure to stop by and check out what the rest of the Baker's Dozen has whipped up for you today...


Here are the items I used for my projects today and you can find them in the TE Store...

Hope you all have a Fantastic Day & Thanks so much for dropping by! 8-) 

Thanks for stopping by!

28 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! Love that sun and polka dot orange ribbon! Wonderful sentiment, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done sweet Shannon!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Sneak Peeks each and every time you do them - and always find something I NEED!!!

    This is no exception!! Lovely card and bookmark and the sentiment is truly wonderful! So pretty.

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, so pretty Shannon. Love those new images. No, skretch that... I am in love with the new images! The matching bookmark is awesome. Such pretty colors. Hope your day is going great friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous creation Shannon... just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful bookmark with that gorgeous swirl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this!! One of my favorite ladies in a bible study group where I use to live sang this verse every meeting...such warm happy memories! Simply love this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful set! I especially love the way you used the sun image up in the curvy part of the bookmark die!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! these are beautiful Shannon… you are right… they are positive and give hope… gorgeous papers and I love the sun rising to symbolise a new day and beginning!
    Hope you are ok hun! :-)
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE your BEAUTIFUL card and bookmark!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous set. Love your colors and papers VERY much!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous, Shannon! Love the mix of patterns and colors you used to create such an uplifting gift!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous, Shannon! I love the colors and I really love how you cut multiple bookmarks in different colors and layered them on top of each other. And the graduated color of the sunburst is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your card and bookmark Shannon. This is a great Scripture and I love your bold colors & pattern. Awesome! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty! Pretty Pretty! great idea for a gift, too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So beautiful Shannon! I love this set already, and your projects are just great!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a wonderful set Shannon!! I love how you used them with the really lovely card and tag, really uplifting :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful set, Shannon! I love how you cut your DP on the bookmark with the bookmark die, it's such a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a Stunningly Beautiful card and Bookmark.
    I just LOVE the sentiment, makes each and every day precious.
    Have a Great Day

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautifully done, I love it! A very encouraging Scripture, love that you've made a matching bookmark.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card and tag, Shannon! Wonderful sentiment and cute polkadot ribbon! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome creations Shannon!! I love the beautiful verse/sentiment and your fabulous colors!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a wonderful, inspirational card & matching tag! They're so pretty with the orange and blue colors, and I love the flourishes and chevrons!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a gorgeous color combo and your stamping looks awesome. Beautiful set Shannon! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow! these are beautiful Shannon…

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)