Thursday, November 29, 2012

Sweet N Sassy 5th Birthday Blog Hop! 8-)

Hi All! And a Very Happy Thursday to you! Today I'm back to Welcome you to the Sweet 'N Sassy Birthday Blog Hop! As a DT member of the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge blog I am so thrilled to be joining the fun to celebrate the success of Sweet'N Sassy Stamps on it's 5th Birthday!! Yay!

And Before we get to my projects for the Hop, I just want to say Happy Birthday, Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps and a Big Congrats to Miss Korin Sutherland on the success of her awesome line of stamps!  I was invited almost a year and a half ago to join The Sweet Stop Sketch challenge, one of my very first Design teams Ever, so I will be Forever Grateful to Miss Korin for that Big boost of confidence she gave me and the chance to share my paper crafting addiction with so many fellow stamp-a-holics!  LOL 8-)

First up, I thought I'd share one of the newest Additions to Sweet N Sassy Stamps... Kiwi!! 8-) I just LOVE this little Fella! He's just Too Darned CUTE!! 8-)
My Card features the Adorable Kiwi Koala's Gift , So CUTE!!! I colored him up with my trusty Copics and did a tiny bit of paper piecing on the ribbon of his gift and paired him up with some Festive dp's from Basic Grey's Figgy Pudding Collection! 8-)

Next up, I thought I'd share one of the long time member of the Sweet N Sassy Stamps Family and one of my all time Favs, Cocoa! 8-) Just didn't seem right not to include him in the Celebration! lol 
My Card Features the Super Sweet Cocoa's Latte image! One of my All time favs and just the Cutest little mouse Ever! 8-)  I colored him up with my trusty Copics as well, and did a little paper piecing on his cup cozy. The dp's are  also from Basic Grey's Figgy Pudding collection and I finished it all up by adding a fun little sparkly snowflake and a bit of ribbon from my stash! 8-)


~Miss Korin will be choosing 1 Commenter from 4 different randomly chosen Blog Hop Participants Blogs to receive a $15 store credit to shop with at the SNSS Store! How cool is that!! 8-) 
~To be included in the drawing, make sure to comment on as many blogs as you can by Midnight EST Friday, November 30th!  Winners will be announced on the SNSS Blog on December 1st at 8am EST.

Hope you all have a Fantastic Day &  Thanks so much for Hopping by! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

39 comments:

  1. Oh Shannon your cards are ADORABLE!!!! Love the way you colored them and the papers you used. It's been great working with you on the Sweet Stop, sure am gonna miss you!!! ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just fantastic Shannon! Have I told you lately that your coloring is amazing? Seriously wow! LOVE LOVE LOVE these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable cards! Enjoyed seeing how you used the Figgy Pudding papers. I still have some of those papers tucked away in my craft room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colouring!!!! wow.
    Both of your cards are stunnnnning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, but maybe I could go for another latte!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, if Kiwi isn't a little doll!!! So very cute and love your coloring on this guy!
    LOVE Cocoa - always have and always will. So pretty and precious!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are adorable. I think I'm going to be a big fan of that sweet little Kiwi Koala! Love the sentiment font on that card, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a darling card Shannon. Such a sweet image and fab coloring. The papers are so pretty. Also like the greeting on the circle.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these Shannon. The images are adorable and the papers you've used are so pretty! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable cards Shannon! Beautiful coloring, and I love the color combination! :) hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shannon, these are just too super cute...I love your colors how they are toned down and bright at the same time!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both cards are fabulous Shannon! The koala is different and you picked great colors. Cocoa is definitely the classic SNSS image. Your coloring is outstanding girl! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. very cute cards...the image and pp are great.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love both cards! Great layouts, paper and really sweet images.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your coloring is amazing and OMG KIWI - MUST HAVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your cards are always so adorable!! Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are really cute! Love your colouring on the images!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love it when you color up any of these cute little critter images. These are both truly darling!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Both cards are adorable...your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Both of these are so sweet, Shannon, but you've convinced me I have to go shopping for that little Koala! I already have "Cocoa's Latte." :-D The "Koala's Gift" is going to be great year round, not just at Christmas. Great dp, too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your cards, Shannon!! Great matching paper piecing and the images are so cute! Have a nice weekend, Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute cards with these adorable critters!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your cards and your coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your coloring is fantastic. These are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Suddenly I feel like a Starbucks peppermint mocha! These are so cute and your coloring is soooo good.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Both of your cards are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Now isn't that an adorable image, and fabulously colored.

    ReplyDelete
  28. What adorable cards, particularly the one with cocoa-got to get him. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hey Shannon!! Every time I see your picture I grin right back at you!!! Your cards are really wonderful and now I want a Coca Latte - YUM!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  30. Both cards are adorable, Shannon. Your coloring of Kiwi and Cocoa Mouse are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh what cute cards! Your coloring is gorgeous! Love the snowflake embellishment on the 2nd and I love the sentiment on the first one! I keep seeing it this season and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Shannon, these are ADORABLE cards in all their latte regalia! LOL really spectacular coloring, of course, and fabulous layers and papers! (((hugs for a great week-end)))

    ReplyDelete
  33. These are so cute, I love the brown shades you have used and the images are so sweet
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  34. Nothing makes me feel better than Cocoa mouse on a card, and his sidekick Kiwi is cute too! Your coloring on both is fabulous, and do I really spy some Figgy Pudding dsp on those cards!? AACK! That's my all-time favorite dsp ever!! Great job on both cards!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Adorable koala and the paper piecing on the cup is so pretty. The papers on these are so rustic.

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)