Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Taylored Expressions November Sneak Peeks Day 2!

Hi All! And a Very Happy Wednesday to you! Today I'm back to share more November Sneak Peeks! Yay! 8-) And All of the new products will be available for purchase on Thursday, November 8th at 8 am PST. You'll find it all in the Fresh out of the Oven Department at the Taylored Expressions Store!

Today I am sharing a couple of Fun projects, and the first one features the Brand New Spectacular stamp set Designed by the Fabulous Nancy McKinney for her Whimsical Wishes Stamp line.  And also features the Brand New Spectacles Die Set too! 8-)
I had soo Much fun with this Darling set, it has all kinds of spectacles and lots of Fun sentiments too that make this a Super Versatile, Must have set for sure!8-)
I cut out my Fun polkadot spectacles with the Spectacles Die Set and popped them up with a bit of foam tape onto my SB Classic Rectangles and scallop rectangles die cuts that I stamped with my Sweet Spectacular Sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black. My Mats and BG layers were created with Kraft CS and some Cheery dp's from MME's The Sweetest Thing Tangerine 6x6 collection. To finish it all up I just added a bit of ribbon from my stash and a Cute little Prima button! 8-)

Here's a pic of the back of my card that features a Sneak Peek of the New Signature Style set as well! 8-)

Here's the New Taylored Die I used on my project...



My next Project features the Darling New Moka Wanda, the latest addition to the Fabulous Nancy McKinney's Moka stamp Line. Moka Wanda is a Happy little Stamper and has lots of fun crafty tools and was the Super suggestion of our Very Own Wanda Guess, and was named just for her!! 8-)  And also features the Brand New Glasses & Stashes and the New Lace Chain Border Die as well! 
Isn't she just The Sweetest Ever!! 8-)  I just Love her to bits! I made her a redhead of course and added the glasses from the New Glasses & Stashes Set, as this is how you will normally find me working away in my crafting area, lol! 8-)  I stamped her with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored her up with my trusty Copics I cut her out and scored the edges with the help of my Score Buddy for a nice clean look, added a touch of shading with Antique Linen Distress ink and popped her up with a bit of foam tape. My mats and BG layers are a combination of Choice Buttercream CS, Kraft CS and MME's Darling Miss Caroline All Dolled Up 6x6 collection. To finish it all up I added my Pretty Lace Chain Border Die cut, stamped my  sentiment onto a TE Fly Your Flag 2 Die cut and added a Fun little Prima button all tied up with some Yummy Doodle Twine.. 8-)  

Here's a shot of the back of my card that features another Sneak Peek of the New Signature Style Set...

And here is the New Taylored Die I used on my project today...

The Baker's Dozen have lots more Amazing Goodies in store for you this morning, so hop on over and see... 8-)




Here are the items I used for my projects today and you can find them in the TE Store...


Hope you all have a Super Day & Thanks so much for dropping in! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

25 comments:

  1. Beautiful card's love the glasses. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! these cards are just fantastic I love the bright colours. Must have a go, I am not a user of brights and so admire those who do. You certainly make it something I really should try.
    Happy Crafting

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, the Spectacles stamps and dies are so much fun! Your cards are adorable and I'm loving your Moka Wanda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moka Wanda is a must have!! Love your card and coloring! Your spectacles are too cute!! Super sweet, front and back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these! The one with the glasses immediately put a big grin on my face. Fabulous Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Wow! these are fab Shannon!
    I love those spectacles!! and the papers are gorgeous…lovely and bright and cheery!
    and love Wanda… she's fab with her stash! love the layout and the pretty border and heart/twine! :-)
    Love and Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shannon, I just love your spectacles card... it's gorgeous and your coloring and paper combinations on Moka Wanda are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wayyyy too CUTE! Love both cards! So colorful and the little lady with her glasses and all her scrapping tools...LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Shannon, both of your cards are adorable!! I love the glasses die cut... and that image on your second card is awesome!! Fabulous papers and details on both!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are both darling, Shannon! Love the orange shades and Moka Wanda looks fab with her cool glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh Shannon…just tooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two more wonderful cards. Love the border die on the second one - and the glasses on the first are just FUN!!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet cards...love them both! The spectacles dies are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. HI Shannon Great cards... the stamp girl is a cutie... great coloring and design as always :) Hope all is well, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  15. the new die looks great! I neeeeed it! Your eyeglasses card is darling, and such a sweet little girl. You've been busy. The sentiment is definitely true.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great cards my dear! Love that new border die and the glasses just crack me up! Great sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh the first card made me chuckle! What a brilliant eyedea! ;) and the second is gorgeous too. Lovely colours and papers all round. X

    ReplyDelete
  18. Owww, I loooove your card with the glasses, the matching sentiment is so great!!! And lovely Moka Wanda is perfect to send to blogging friends!
    Enjoy your day, Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, Sharon your cards are just lovely! Love the sweet image, the pretty border and the glasses! Fab work! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOL! Those glasses are adorable!! And your second card is a stunner - what really grabbed me is the floor! Yup. The floor. I LOVE how you added that dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  21. So much cuteness in one post - I love it! Those polka dot glasses are a hoot, and I love that tiny heart embellishment on the crafter's card! NJ on both!

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOL Those glasses are too fun! Fun die and the border one is really pretty. That image would never fit for me. Not enough pockets in her apron. hee hee. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful card's love the glasses
    :)*

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)