Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Talk Turkey 2 Me - TT123

Hi all! And a Very Happy Tuesday to you! Hope you all had a Wonderful weekend and are enjoying a Terrific week so far..8-) Today I'm back with another Fabulous Tuesday Throwdown Challenge! Yay! 8-) Our Theme this time is "Autumn LeavesSo make a fabulous creation with some pretty fall leaves or fall leaf accents and come join in the fun!! 8-)  Our Wonderful Sponsor is Robyn's FetishThey have So many Absolutely Adorable, digi images to choose from, So I sure hope you will stop by and check them out!... 8-) And they have put together a very generous prize package for One Very lucky winner too, so I hope you can play along with us.  Also, please do stop by the Tuesday Throwdown Blog to take a peek at the Fabulous creations the rest of the Terrificly Talented Design Team has in store for you! 8-)
I printed out my Sweet Tom Turkey onto Flourishes Classic White and colored him up with my trusty Copics.  I cut this little Cutie out and scored the edges with the help of my Score Pal for a nice clean look and popped him up with a bit of foam tape.  For my mats and BG layers, I chose a combination of Brown CS from my stash and some Darling dp's from Simple Stories Harvest Lane 6x6 collection. To finish it all up I added my Whimsie Doodles sentiment, some Fun Fall leaves that I took from the from Robyn's Fetish Scarecrow & Pumpkins image all colored up with my trusty Copics and a Cute little TE  Picket Fence Border Die cut..8-)

Hope you all have a Super Day & Thanks so much for visiting! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card I love the image. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card!! Love the falling leaves! Enjoy your day, Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guffaw! Luuuurve the sentiment! Oh what a brilliant start to the day. Faberoony colouring and gorgeous papers too. Have a good one. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this card and that has to be the cutest turkey ever! I'm going to miss you so much but I'll keep following you in blogland, my friend. :-D Hugs and I'll keep you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific card Shannon! I love the Autumn colours and adorable turkey! Your colouring is fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gobble, gobble, gobble,gobble,gobble!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are just so talented! Another fabulous card! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tom Turkey is really cute. I love the layout and papers are beautiful. We will miss you and your amazing talent at TT.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Only you could make a turkey look this darn cute Shannon! :) hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card Shannon!! I love the turkey and your coloring is always so beautiful! The dotted fence is just the best :)

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)