Saturday, November 3, 2012

Mr. Snowman - SSS183

Hi all! And a Very Happy Sweet Stop Sketch Saturday to you! Today I'm back to share the latest  Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge, Yay!  I Just LOVE this Miss Cathy's sketch! It was just perfect  for my Darling Heather Ellis, Mr. Snowman Image... Since now I have all my Thanksgiving cards finished, I really need to get to work on more Christmas cards lol!.. 8-) So without further delay, here's my take on this weeks Fabulous sketch..
I printed out my Super ADORABLE Heather Ellis Mr. Snowman image onto onto Flourishes Classic White and colored him up with my trusty Copics. 8-)  I cut him out with the help of my Classic Ovals and Scallop Ovals Nesties sets and popped him up with a bit of foam tape. I added a touch of shading with Antique Linen Distress ink and a bit of sparkle with Stardust Stickles. For my mats and BG layers, I chose a combination of Choice Buttercream CS & some Pretty Dp's from Authentiques Festive 6x6 collection! To finish it all up I added a few black gems, some Fun polkadot ribbon from my stash and a cute little button all tied up with some Yummy Ladybug Red Doodle twine... 8-)

Here's Miss Cathy's Awesome Sketch...


I sure hope you can play along with us at The Sweet Stop! Really can't wait to see what you all come up with this week! 8-) Also Please Welcome all our New Sugar Babies, I know you are going to LOVE their Fabulous creations! And I know you are going to Love all the Fabulous inspiration that The rest of the Wonderfully talented DT has whipped up for you too So, please, make sure to stop by and Leave them a little Love too, it's Always greatly Appreciated. 8-) 
  
The Sugar Babies


Hope you all have a Super Weekend & Thanks for Stopping by! 8-)


Thanks for stopping by!

33 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card I love the snowman and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've missed you, Shannon...so glad you're back! I love snowmen images and this one is just adorable and the coloring is fabulous! The papers are so festive and match your little guy perfectly! As always...you've created a masterpiece for this sketch! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh... love your color choices for ribbon and dsp! The patterns work together so well, very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love how you've coloured up this image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I love this snowman...he is darling. I think he is a little different than the MFT one, right? :)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that DP you used and cute, cute image! Another great card. You'll have all those Christmas cards done soon!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been staring at this card for ages. Literally ages. The snowman is cute, but your colouring amazing. The gingham ribbon is lush too. All round gorgeousness. Gonna stare some more... Ciao! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shannon, your card is adorable. I love the pale blue glow around him and the fun papers and ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So, super sweet, Shannon! LOVE the sparkly bits and that scrumptious bow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, what a sweetie card, just like you, Shannon! That little shading with glitter looks perfect! Your layers and DPs are so festive. Snowman's hat looks great the way you have shaded it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic card Shannon and love all the images and colours. Great job with this weeks sketch too. Hope you have a good weekend
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shannon every time I see your cards I get a big smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a great card, Snowmen are my absolute favortie! I'm happy to be working alongside you as a sugar baby!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable Shannon! Perfect mix of papers and colors and that snowman is super cute. Awesome job with the sketch. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute snowman card Shannon! Love the sweet image and that pretty dp. hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable card Shannon! Love how you colored the sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is truly adorable!!! Your coloring is totally amazing! Great card Shannon. Hope you're having a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really like popping to your Blog, it is always so fresh and cheerful, full of great ideas.
    I love this snowman and how you have constructed your card.
    Have a Great Day

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a great card, Shannon! I love your take on the sketch - the papers are fab and so is your colouring (as usual!!)

    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is a very happy and funny card. I like the way you realized the sketch and I love the papers and the composition of the colours. The snowman is coloured wonderfully and the background looks very beautifully. In your card you can see all the snowwhite and the sun the season has got.
    Hugs Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous card Shannon! Christmas cards are the best! love making them! Your snowman is so adorably colored and love your take on the sketch too! So CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your beautiful creation just makes me want to sing "Mr. Snowman - bring me a dream - make him the cutest that I've ever seen!" Shannon your card is gorgeous and beautifully colored.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh this snowman is ADORABLE Shannon! Awesome coloring and gorgeous papers! Love the polka dot ribbon!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  24. You are so talented, Shannon, this card is simply adorable! Love your sketch and how you colored the image! Hugs sweet lady!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Adorable card Shannon! Lovely colouring on this sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Aww what a lovely bright and cheery snowman Shannon!! he's gorgeous! Love the scrummy papers and layout… and the bow and button finishes it off beautifully!
    Sorry I have been such a bad blogger lately…
    hope you are doing ok hun
    Love and hugs
    Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a sweet snowman card Shannon! Love the fab image, colors... the papers are so pretty... also like the sweet little bow with the button. Great design girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great christmas card!! Love your background paper and that sweet little snowman! Enjoy your day, Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love this cute snowman! You made a beautiful Christmas card, Shannon! Love your work! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  30. Adorable card Shannon! Lovely colouring on this sweet image!
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is darling! Beautiful coloring and I am such a sucker for snowmen :>)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love this! I have a soft spot for snowmen so I am going to go grab these up!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Shannon this is ADORABLE!! Love snowman!!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)