Saturday, November 10, 2012

Merry & Bright - CR84FN67

Hi All! And a Very  Happy Sunday to you!  Hope you've all been enjoying a Wonderful weekend! Today we start a Brand New CR84FN Color Challenge! Yay! 8-)  And for the next week and a half, we will be working with CR84FN67's  Beautiful new color palette of Plumb, Gold & Tan...8-)
I really Loved the colors this time! Just Gorgeous!  So I thought I'd try my hand at a few more Non-traditional color comb Christmas cards Cause these colors are just so Rich and Festive, especially with the Gold! 8-) I think i Just might be getting the hang of it, lol I really Love how they turned out! 8-)  My Mats & BG panels were created with a combination of Kraft, Choice Buttercream, my Victorian EF and Plumb CS from my stash. My I/O Snowflakes were stamped with Plumb and Crumb Cake inks. My I/O sentiment was stamped onto layered TE Label Stacklets 1 Die cuts with more Plumb Ink and popped up with a bit of foam tape. To finish it all up, I added some Fun sparkly gold snowflakes created with glitter CS I've had in my stash forever, no clue where it came from, lol, and the TE Make a Snowflake dies... Pretty easy peasy, huh?.. 8-)

Here are the Beautiful CR84FN Colors...

For all the CR84FN Challenge details, please be sure to visit the CR84FN Blog. And Please Welcome all our New DT Members! I am so thrilled they are joining us & I know you are going to Love all of their Gorgeous creations! And Of course, please do go and check out the all Amazing creations the Fabulously talented DT has whipped up for your inspiration...8-)  l Sure hope you can join us!


Hope you all have a Fantastic Day & Thanks so much for visiting! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

34 comments:

  1. Beautiful duo Shannon! I'm lovin' those gold glittery snowflakes! A real winter wonderland! Thanks for continuing on with the CR84FN DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Christmas cards, they are so rich and vibrant! I love the stamped snowflakes, and the large glittered die cuts. Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous Shannon the layout and design are fabulous and I love the colours. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, these are fantastic Shannon! Love all those stamped snowflakes and the pretty purple embossed banners. I love the gold glittery festive snowflakes too. Fabulous, just love the way you used these colours. So delighted to be on this DT with you x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Shannon! Love the colors and those glittery snowflakes...very elegant looking! Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. soooo pretty! love the giant banner pieces and the gorgeous snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're so elegant!! You've made some gorgeous dp!! Enjoy your sunday, Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shannon, these cards are AMAZING! WOW! Love the use of the colors and those pretty, glittery snowflakes!! WOW girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a happy festive card, Shannon - with such pretty colors! Glad the snowflakes don't usually make it this far south. I'll enjoy them on your card, instead. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Shannon these are gorgeous ! Love the gold with the vibrant blue. Happy Sunday, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow - Shannon, just love these cards - so rich and luxurious looking. The gold sparkly snowflakes are super - I prefer snowflakes in the paper form ;) Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty! I love the sparkly snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! these are gorgeous Shannon!! what beautiful colours and layout. Love the scrummy paper and those wonderful snowflakes! :-)
    Hope you are well hun!
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Shannon, your use of the challenge colors is fantastic. I love snowflakes and these are gorgeous. Terrific cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow!! Stunning! I adore the colors and all that sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty and whimsical with those shiny gold snowflakes! Love how you used the colors! Looking forward to being part of the team!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You have made these colours look rich and sumptuous with your elegant cards. X

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous Shannon!! I love the pretty snowflake dp and the glittery snowflakes are the perfect embellies :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, how pretty Shannon. The gold snowflakes look lovely. I also like the background you stamped with the pretty snowflake images.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous! The snowflakes in purple and gold glitter are fabulous!! Love the sentiment and lablel layers!

    ReplyDelete
  21. GORGEOUS, Shannon! LOVE how you stamped that PRETTY BG and I adore the gold snowflakes! Just stunning cards, Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Shannon, I've been gone for a couple of days and hadn't gotten over here - but wanted to tell you, I love your set of cards for the previous post! ALL are fantastic!

    This is so gorgeous! I know it shimmers and shines too. So very lovely.

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  23. Shannon your cards are gorgeous -- You certainly are a busy young lady!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  24. These are just super Shannon and the colours are so beautiful and elegant
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  25. These are absolutely gorgeous, I love the purple and gold together and those snowflakes are beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. I so envy you girls who can do magic with color palettes. Beautifully designed Shannon! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I would think that color combo would be impossible...but you make it look gorgeous! That purple for Christmas is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Shannon, these are BEAUTIFUL!!! WOW! I'm not a purple fan, but you may have converted me with these cards.

    ReplyDelete
  29. WOW!!! Purple and gold is GORGEOUS together! Awesome job - love the sparkle. Perfect card!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. They are both stunning! I love the gold snowflakes. :)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  31. So stunning and elegant these Christmas cards are! LOVE the gold snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Gorgeous, Shannon! I love purple and gold, and since purple is my favorite color any time of year, I use it as often as possible. At least three different years, I've done my whole Christmas in purple and gold, including wrapping paper on the packages. lol

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment on my corn maze card. Your Christmas cards are stunning. Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)