Friday, November 16, 2012

Christmas Greetings Bottle Tags - Whimsie Doodles! 8-)

Hi All! And a Very Happy Friday to you!  Hope you've all had a Wonderful week so Far! Today I'm back to share my latest Whimsie Doodles, Doodlelicious Diva creation using the Darling Christmas Greetings Digi Stamps Set  to create an Adorable set of Wine Bottle tags for Christmas gifting!... 8-)  I just Love these Sweet images! They are so versatile! You could make gift tags or a Super Cute set of Christmas cards, so many fun options with these Cuties! 8-)
I colored up my Sweet Christmas Greetings images up with my trusty Copics and did a little Paper piecing and bit of shading too. I cut these little Sweeties out and popped them up onto SB scallop Circles die cuts with a bit of foam tape.
For my mats and BG layers, I chose a combination of Red & Kraft CS from my stash & some Adorable dp's from Echo Park's this & That Christmas 6x6 collection, And I got to use my newly acquired PTI Wine Bottle tag die too!! Whoo Hoo! I know this die is going to get a lot of use this Holiday season! ;-) and to finish them all up, I added some fun snowflake ribbon from my stash.
 
You can find the Super CUTE Christmas Greetings Set along with lots of other Adorable Holiday images in the Whimsie Doodles Shop's Christmas section! 

Hope you all have a Fabulous day & thanks so much for stopping by! 8-) 
Thanks for stopping by!

17 comments:

  1. Oh I love love love these, Shannon! Sorry, but I'm gonna have to case this for xmas pressies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous set of tags, Shannon!! I love them...may have to case these too!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shannon these are fabulous I love them. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. these wine bottle tags look fabulous , so festive and make a wine gift special. I'll have a red or rosie. thanks.
    janex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these sweet tags Shannon, so festive and jolly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The wine is going to be flowing this year with all the cute bottle tags!! These are fantastic!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great project! I'm with Mary, gonna totally case these for holiday gifts! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO festive! And your snowflake ribbon is SO cute! Such fabulous gift presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't like alcohol but wouldn't mind to get such a pretty decorated bottle!! Love all three of them. Enjoy your weekend, Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love making bottle tags too, and these are all adorable with those darling images! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMGosh these are sooo cute Shannon!! I love the images and your fabulous paper piecing!! AWESOME Christmas tags for wine bottles!
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful tags Shannon ! What a great idea they are ! Happy Weekend, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these bottle toppers -- I think I will go with the Pinot Noir! However - your snowman is enchanting!!
    Merry Christmas to you too - do you live in wine country?
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a wonderful gift idea, and those cuties with their Christmas Greetings are adorable! Thanks so much for the inspiration Shannon! hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a wonderful idea, I love this. I've been looking for a nice hostess gift idea and this is perfect. ♥ Denise @ Digi Haven ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a great idea! Perfect for this coming holiday season! Merry Christmas!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)