Sunday, November 18, 2012

Warmest Wishes - CR84FN67 Week 2! 8-)

Hi all! And a Very Happy Sunday to you! 8-) Sure hope you've all been enjoying your weekend..8-)  Well today I'm back with a real quick post for Week 2 of the CR84FN Color Challenge! So you guys still have a few more days to play along with our Pretty Color Combo! Yay! 8-)
I Just LOVE the Old Fashioned Christmas Stamp set From SNSS! And I know I will be making up a bunch more Christmas card with it too! Just a Lovely vintage image that makes it Super Easy to create Beautiful Christmas cards! 8-) My SNSS image was stamped with Perfect Plum onto a square of Choice Buttercream and I added some tiny stamped snowflakes in Crumb Cake. I added touch of shading with Antique Linen Distress ink around the edges, matted it up and popped it up with a bit of foam tape. All my mats and BG layers were created with Choice Buttercream, Gold, Kraft & Plum CS and my CB snowflake EF... To finish it all up I Stamped myHero Arts Sentiment onto an SB die cut tag, added a touch of shading with gold pigment ink,  and pretty gold ribbon from my stash... 8-)

Here are the Beautiful CR84FN Colors...

For all the CR84FN Challenge details, please be sure to visit the CR84FN Blog. And Of course, please do go and check out the all Amazing creations the Fabulously talented DT has whipped up for your inspiration...8-)  l Sure hope you can join us!


Hope you all have a Fantastic Day & Thanks so much for visiting! 8-)

Thanks for stopping by!

26 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Shannon the layout and colour is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vintage feel to your Christmas card. The embossed snowflake background is fab and I really like the way you've made the snowflakes stand out with the gold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Shannon! Love the wintery scene - so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Such a warm christmas card!! Have a nice sunday, Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the embossed background and the forest scene looks fabulous stamped in the purple ink. The gold edges and ribbon are so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, love the image and the rich look of purple and gold! Happy Sunday Shannon! Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful Christmas card Shannon! Love the golden snowflakes and the pretty stamped scene! Simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love what you've done with my favorite Christmas image! The purple and gold colors look so regal and festive! Simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Shannon. Love the plum and gold!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous image and a gorgeous card!! So very lovely!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is beautiful Shannon… what a wonderful image… love the embossing and gold ribbon! :-))
    Hope you're having a good weekend!
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a perfect vintage Christmas image...love it!!! Snowflakes are perfect and love the gold bow!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a gorgeous vintage card, Shannon, topped off beautifully with your gold bow!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Shannon, what an elegant, gorgeous, well inked card! Wow! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card, love everything about this, the colour is great, so elegant

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Shannon! I like the way you've stamped the image in purple and that is a smokin' piece of gold ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so elegant and beautiful! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Shannon, This is gorgeous! Of course, you know I'm loving the purple and gold combo. So striking. Terrific use of that stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card Shannon! I love the colors and that fabulous image!! So elegant!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  20. A really stylish and beautiful card Shannon and love the colour
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  21. You really are winning me over to this color combo! Hugs, T.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful Shannon - really very pretty!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such an elegant card. I love purple for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Really gorgeous, I love the colours and the embossing is beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love all the plum and gold on this fabulous Christmas card! It is so rich looking! Perfect touch with the gold ribbon! Such a pretty scene...love it all! Happy Thanksgiving to you and family, hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)