Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Whimsie Doodles & Ribbon Carousel Blog Hop!! 8-)


The Whimsie Doodles Doodlelicious Divas are teaming up with the Super talented Ribbon Caroussel Crewmates to bring you a blog hop jam packed with crafty eye candy!  
We will be helping to show off some of the Gorgeous Ribbons & Twines from the Ribbon Carousel AND some Darling Digi's from Whimsie Doodles, of course! 8-) 

Whimsie Doodles is so excited to be blog hopping with the RC, and we are all  huge fans of Corinna and the Entire RC Crew! The Ribbon Carousel has some Wonderful ribbon organizers and that is how this amazing company started. Today, we get to feature some other wonderful products that they carry, so hop along with us and have fun.

First up I am featuring the Darling Nuts About You Digi in a Fun little card I created for my Sweetie... 8-) 
I normally don't add ribbon to his cards, but felt this particular RC ribbon was masculine & understated enough that I'd be able to get a way with it.. 8-) I colored up my sweet little image with my trusty Copics and the dp's are from Simple stories Harvest Lane. 8-)

Next up I am featuring the Cutest Pumpkin Digi...
I Colored up this little Sweetie with my Copics and added my Fluffy clouds with my favorite cloud template, Tumbled Glass Distress ink and a small stippling brush. I cut her out with the help of my Classic Ovals Nesties set and the out of the box technique. And the dp's are Simple Stories Harvest Lane again, and the Pretty Vintage Seam Binding Ribbon is from Ribbon Carousel... 8-) 

Now Lets Talk Prizes!


Hop along with us today and leave some blog love for our Ribbon Carousel Crewmates and the Whimsie Doodle designers to be eligible to win one of the 2 prizes up for grabs!  We'll select 2 random commenters from 2 randomly selected designer blog, so be sure to spread the love around!



The Whimsie Doodles prize is a $25 Gift Certificate to the Whimsie Doodles store, and the RC prize is a $25 Gift Certificate to the RC store


Ready to Hop?


Thanks for stopping by!

53 comments:

  1. Two beautiful card's Shannon fabulous images and fantastic designs. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Shannon! I like the fall colours you've used and the images are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they're great!! And you already know I'm nuts about your cards!!! :) Have a sunny day, Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both brilliant, Shannon - the ribbons finish them off perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful cards, great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two beautiful cards. Those images are so cute and your coloring is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love, love the "nuts about you" set...just too adorable...Love both cards and your coloring is amazing! Love fall colors! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH MY GOSH, your cards are amazing! Super love 'em.

    I liked you on FB and am a new follower ;o) Hop over and see me sometime.

    Be blessed, Beckie
    http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The nut guys are so funny.. and super loved your coloring ..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both are so adorable and love the ribbon you added on both! Now you need to use it more often! Very cute.
    Hope you're feeling somewhat better too!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. such sweet projects, the squirrel is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two beautiful cards Shannon...love the "I'm nuts about you" one!
    Hugs, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both cards are wonderful! I love the rich browns!! LOVE those ribbons too :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are both so cute! The ribbon is perfect for a maculine card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute, cute, CUTE! Gorgeous color work, and your papers couldn't be any more perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Shannon these are absolutely stinking adorable! Your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Both of these cards are adorable. I love the "nuts about you" one, that would totally work for my husband, I would have to word it a little differently "you drive me nuts" as I tell him that all the time! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. love both cards, so adorable! fantastic coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loving all that beautiful Fall scenery Shannon! Gorgeous coloring too!
    Thanks for sharing!

    xo
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  20. Both these cards are gorgeous! I really like the cheery vibe of the Cutest Pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Both of your cards are great. Pat K.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Both cards are just too stinkin' cute. Love all the gorgeous papers and the scene you created on the 2nd card!

    ReplyDelete
  23. The ribbon on the first one is still totally masculine. Love the colors on the second card.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I think you can definitely get away with that ribbon on his card. Perfectly masculine enough. And your squirrels are adorable - I LOVE squirrels! And what lovely coloring on your little fall girl. Perfect papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  25. These are the cutest ever. I love he image and sentiment on the first. You do great things with sentiments. X

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love your cards. The papers your used look great.

    ReplyDelete
  27. loving the colours used I find no matter what I make I've never got the right colour of ribbon for my project so have now taken to buying white and inking it myself!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great cards. I really love the colors of your first one. The stamp is adorable too.

    ReplyDelete
  29. These are such wonderful cards! so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. As always, you've given us 2 more great cards - beautifully colored and designed! I can't choose a favorite - they're both too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Both cards are so darn cute! Love the scene in Happy Autumn too! hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  32. Always just as cute as can be - adorable!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Every time I come here and see your blog header, it just makes me smile. :)
    LOVE your coloring -- always top notch amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  34. These are so fantastic. Your coloring is gorgeous. I love both of the images. So darn cute. I am really loving the ribbon on the second card.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Very sweet cards. I just love fall cards!

    ReplyDelete
  36. You did a wonderful job with the coloring.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love both of your cards! I think the ribbon you chose for the guy card is great...perfect! The coloring on both your cards is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Melyssa was so smart to snap you up for her design team. Both cards are just darling Shannon. :-) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Gorgeous, love the colours and the one with the squirrels on is especially cute, love your colouring and the sentiment is fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  40. Love the squirrel card! The caption makes me laugh :) beautiful colours!

    ReplyDelete
  41. What cute cards! I love the squirrel card-too funny! Great coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. OMG those are both super Adorable!!!!! hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  43. And I am nuts about you sweet Shannon!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  44. Love em both girl! Your coloring is fabulous. :)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  45. Your cards are so cute!! Love them!! sbiswabic@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Talk about cute projects! I just love the fall vibe, these are just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  47. So fun! I always love a cute squirrel!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)