Thursday, November 1, 2012

Taylored Expressions Calendar Challenge November!

Hi all! Welcome to the November edition of the Taylored Expressions Monthly Calendar Challenge!   You are all invited to play along. All you need to do is use any calendar product from the TE store and link your project to the Inlinkz button on Taylor's blog.  If you play along in 10 or more of the monthly challenges, you will be entered in a drawing to win a TE prize pack valued at over $150!!  Please use the keyword TECALCHAL when entering your project to online galleries.  Getting a late start?  It's perfectly okay, all you need to do is link up your projects at any time in the coordinating month's Inlinkz on Taylor's blog before December 31st.
I will be using the Perpetual Calendar each month. The Perpetual Occasions calendar is the perfect solution for keeping track of birthdays, anniversaries, and other important occasions!! The calendar is printed on sturdy 100 lb. white cardstock with blank inserts separating each month. The blank inserts can be decorated any way you choose. It can be used year after year and it makes a wonderful gift. You can see all the Fabulous calendar products HERE.
For my November page I chose to use the Exclusive October KI Kit Falling For You Stamp set! I just LOVE all the Sweet Fall images and they go so Perfectly with Simple Stories' Harvest Lane 6x6 collection that come with TE's October KI Kit too! I stamped Sweet wheelbarrow, fall leaves and little bird too with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, did a bit of paper piecing and colored the rest up with my trusty Copics.  I cut out my leaves and wheelbarrow out with the Falling For You Dies and popped them up with a bit of foam tape..My Mats and BG layers were created with the help of the October KI Kit and my fun little Picket Fences were created with Kraft, TE's Picket Fence Border Die and a touch of Vintage Photo Distress inkTo finish it all up I added a bit more shading with Wild Honey Distress ink and a couple more Fall leaves! 


And be sure to stop by and see what the rest of the Baker's Dozen have created with their calendars:



Here are the items I used in my project today and you can find them in the TE Store...


Thanks for stopping by!

19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and bold calendar page! LOVE your whole project so far...I'm sure December is going to be a stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so pretty Shannon. Love the rich colors on the die-cut leaves. The little birdy is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Lovely Shannon. What a fantastic page. I think autumn colours are my favourite and yours are so rich and vibrant. Aside from the I love the papers and the paper pieicing. Gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Shannon, this just screams FALL! Love all the colors - makes me want fall to hurry up and get here. Loving your calendar!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, Shannon! The kit is perfect for November. LOVE all the beautiful fall leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous fall colours!! Love the fence! I still have to finish my calendar, I only made Januari so I better keep a move on. Have a nice evening, Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous love the image and the colours are beautiful. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Once again, a very impressive project! Love the mix of coloring, paper piecing, and die cuts! You always manage to achieve just the right balance.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Shannon ! Gorgeous Fall/November Calendar page ! Hope you are having a great day, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  10. how pretty, Shannon! and a great gift idea. I love it! (such bright and awesome colors and leaves!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is awesome! Love, love, love!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful project Shannon! Love the mix of patterned paper and the picket fence!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this paper and you've used the dies is such fun ways Shannon. Beautiful project! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a gorgeous page, Shannon! I love the the rich colouring and use of the fence!

    ReplyDelete
  15. a fabulous Autumnal CREATION, VERY INSPIRATIONAL, LOVE THE WARM COLOURS. JANEX

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW your calendar page is GORGEOUS Shannon! Awesome fall colors and I love the fence!! Enjoy your weekend!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is fabulous Shannon! The images are so sweet, and the colors are so rich and beautiful. :) hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous project! I could use one of those to keep everyone's birthday's straight. :)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE these colors, Shannon, and the leaves are gorgeous! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)