Friday, October 5, 2012

Whimsie Doodles Release Day!! 8-)


Hi All and a Very Happy Wednesday to you! 8-)  Today is Whimsie Doodles Release day for October!! Yay!!  I know you have all been eagerly awaiting the New October Digis! And trust me, you are all going to LOVE the Darling Fall collection of Cuteness Miss Melyssa has in store for you today!! 8-)
For my creation today,  I Just HAD to color up the Darling Lizzie Pumpkins, she's just soo Darned SWEET! 8-)
I printed out my Sweet Lizzie's Pumpkins onto onto Flourishes Classic White and colored her up with my trusty Copics. I fussy cut her out and popped her up with a bit of foam tape. For my mats and BG layers, I chose a combination of brown & kraft CS from my stash, my PTI Woodgrain Impressions Plate & some Adorable Fall dp's from Simple Stories Harvest Lane 6x6 collection! Love this set, made it so easy to create a Fun little fall scene behind Lizzie! 8-) To finish it all up I stamped my SNSS sentiment with Memento Rich Cocoa onto a Die cut tag I had in my stash of left over die cuts! Always love it when I get to use up those extra pieces! Yay... And there you have it... Easy peasy! 8-)

Here's a quick peek of the Darling October Release...

You can find Sweet Lizzie's Pumpkins along with the rest of the Darling New images in the shop's What's New section today! And for even more Gorgeous DT inspiration, head on over to the Whimsie Doodles Blog and check out what the rest of the Doodlelicious Divas have whipped up for you! 8-)

Hope you all have a Fantastic day & thanks so much for Dropping in! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. How cute? And pretty fab colouring too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully made, Shannon! Lovin' this little scene you've created!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Shannon and flawless colouring. Sweet image and I like those background trees too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very cheerful Autumn card! She's so cute in her overalls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful coloring and shading and a fabulous card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing coloring Shannon, and such a perfect scene for the fall season! hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is this??!! Love the papers you used and of course that gorgeous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGosh you make the cutest cards! And you are the best at hair!! Totally cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shannon, you kill me with your coloring...this little redhead is soooooo cute! The whole scene is adorable, great job my friend! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow....she is gorgeous! A little birdie, Wendy,told me about you and your blog....glad to have found it!! Your cards are gorgeous!

    Tracy Valure

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)