Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Eat Ham! - Whimsie Doodles - SSSC169

Hi All! And a Very Happy Tuesday to you!  Hope you've all been having a Wonderful week so far! Today I'm back to share my latest Whimsie Doodles, Doodleicious Diva creation using the Darling Alternative Turkey image to create another fun card for Thanksgiving! And I am thrilled to say with this little sweetie being completed, I am just about finished up with all my Thanksgiving cards for friends and Family this year! Yay! 8-)
I colored up my Sweet Alternative Turkey up with my trusty Copics. I cut him out with he help of my Classic Rectangles and Scallop Rectangles Nesties sets and popped him up with a little foam tape. 
My mats and BG layers were created with brown & kraft CS from my stash, and some Cozy Fall dp's and burlap fabric from TE's October Key Ingredients Kit..And To finish it all up, I added a few vintage copper brads and the Awesome Sketch is Karen Giron's SSSC169!...
8-)

Here's Miss Karens Fab Sketch! 8-)
  
Hope you all have a Fabulous day & thanks so much for dropping by! 8-) 

Thanks for stopping by!

21 comments:

  1. Fantastic card love the turkey. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous 'Happy Turk' card! Great image and colouring and those papers are smokin'! Love that burlap accent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be thrilled too!! Cute image and your coloring is awesome on this little guy! Love the DP - it all goes together just perfect!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh Shannon how funny! You did such a great job on this card…the papers are cute and the image so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hah Hah! This is so cute, and I just love those striped socks! Great papers and coloring as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol. Tis made me giggle. Fab papers too. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how cute!! Love the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! Isn't that the most humorous card? Love the colors in that pretty background DP. But the turkey is AWESOME! wonderfully colored, Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is so fun...love the socks! Gorgeous paper you used with the image too. :) hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card literally made me lol! Fab colouring and a great sketch. Off to check out Sweet Sunday sketches now x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww this is SO sweet Shannon… what an adorable image… I don't think I could ever eat him!! LOL... makes me kind of glad I had a veggie xmas dinner last year!! ;-)
    You've coloured him beautifully hun… and Love the gorgeous bright and cheery papers and embellies!
    Huge Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeously colored image and love the burlap banner. I'm so jealous you got all your cards done for turkey day! Fabulous card Shannon xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this, your coloring is always so inspiring and the DP is my favorite! Love Karen's sketch too

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG this is totally cute!!! Your coloring is amazing! Great card...made me smile! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Isn't he the funniest darn turkey! Love his sign and your coloration of him is spot on great and the layout definitely shows off his feathers!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  16. as fun and fabulous as ever, super image , papers and colouring, love that sketch ,must try it. janex

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awww this is adorable Shannon!! I love that fun turkey and it's colored beautifully as always!! Awesome papers and design!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable image, awesome coloring, one of Karen's amazing sketches...you just can't go wrong with that combo. This little gobbler is fantastic! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. How cute is this turkey trying to spare it's own life?! LOL I love love love those papers and your amazing coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a cute, fun card, he's so adorable!
    jenny dot naus at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. What an awesome card! It made me laugh, so I had to come and check it out. The paper is perfect for this funny little turkey! Your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)