Wednesday, October 10, 2012

TE October 2012 KI Kit Release Blog Hop! 8-)

Hi All! And a Very Happy Wednesday to you! Today I'm back to share a Sweet little card set  I created with TE's Awesome October Key Ingredients kit! I really just LOVE the Super Darling Simple Stories Harvest Lane dp's and Perfectly matched ribbons and CS too! not to mention the Additional KI "Subscribers Only Exclusive" Falling For you Stamp & Die Set that goes with it! Let me tell you, I've been having Sooo much fun creating with this Awesome set! 8-)
I Just Absolutely LOVE how the Falling For You stamp & Die sets coordinates So Perfectly with the everything in October's KI Kit! The possibilities are endless!! Gotta Love that! and Even better, I still have tons of supplies left to make up even more Super Cute Cards and Card sets.. 8-) Did you know, you can create up to 16 or more cards with this Awesome set! Wow! Talk about a Super Value Alert!! lol & I can tell you that the stamp set is available for 50% off from now until 11/10/2012!! 8-)...  Here's a close up pic of an individual card..
I stamped my Darling Falling For You images with Memento Rich Cocoa and colored them up with my trusty Copics. I did a little Fussy Cutting and also used the Coordinating Falling For You Dies too and popped them up with a bit of foam tapeAll my Mats and BG layers were created with the October KI Kitkraft CS from my stash & the Scallops & Circles Impression plate. To finish it all up, I stamped my Falling For you Sentiment with Memento Tuxedo black and added a sweet little bow created with the Bow Easy... 8-) 

Here are the New October KI Kit and the Falling For You Stamps & Dies I used in my project today...
  • Key Ingredients Info and Inspiration – October 10-15 - learn all about this fantastic kit club and see samples from the Key Ingredients Design Team and the Baker's Dozen!  Click here for all the info.
  • October Key Ingredients featuring Simple Stories Harvest Lane 6x6 papers begins shipping October 15th. Enroll now!
  • Exclusive Falling for You Stamp Set & Coordinating Dies- find out how you can get your crafty little hands on the adorable new stamp set at 50% off for a limited time! Click here!

The Baker's Dozen & Key Ingredients DT have lots more Amazing Goodies in store for you this morning, so hop on over and see... 8-)



Here are the items I used in my project today and you can find them in the TE Store...

Hope you all have a Fantastic day & Thanks so much for visiting! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

27 comments:

  1. These are just beautiful, Shannon! LOVE the design, and, of course, your coloring skills are over the moon fabulous! But I also adore the way your sentiments fit so perfectly between the scallops! Pure genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Shannon, the layout and colours used are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such rich colors/coloring! Your set is gorgeous and "warm." Also wonderful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Evening from Beautiful Scotland,
    You know I just LOVE these cards, I never use this colour combo but I might just have to have a re-think!!!
    I also love the sentiment, just perfect
    For some reason we do not celebrate the "Fall" season like you guys do, it is such a pity.
    Happy Crafting

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Shannon!! Another simply amazing set!! Love the papers and your sketch. The paper pieced acorn top is just too cute!! Thanks for the inspiration! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You love all the supplies, and I love the card you make with them! These are all simply stunning! Nice work my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Shannon this card set is AWESOME!! I love the images and your fabulous colors! Fantastic scalloped border and papers!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shannon, These are so pretty - you have captured fall perfectly - love your coloring and that pretty scalloped border!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vibrant! The cards have brilliantly vibrant colors. Love your layering, and the location of the sweet greeting, Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. PERFECT! Love the fall images and DP and that heart in the middle is just sensational! Love these!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful card set! Love the design you used for the cards and such wonderful autumn colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful card set I love the images and the rich colours
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Shannon I just about died when I saw these beauties in the KI gallery. Shut the front door!!! These are fabulous!!!!!! Love the way you incorporated the images with the kit. Perfection off the charts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful set of cards, Shannon! Love how you used those minis from the PP pad!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely fall cards Shannon. Love how you used the DP pieces behind the sweet die-cut images. Neat design girl!

    ReplyDelete
  16. GOOOOORGEOUS! Yes I'm shouting! These are perfect! Love this kit and these stamps!!! ACK! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a sweet set of cards Shannon. Beautiful layout, and gorgeous colors! hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are just beautiful Shannon, your colouring is as wonderful as always, and I love the papers you teamed these fab fall images with.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Brilliant work - I so love these - & thats not even why I came over to check out your blog! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my, I love this happy set of cards Shannon. The colors pop and the design is fab too! Love them and I'm hurrying over to pick up that die & stamp set. ;) Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful Fall creations Shannon. I love the scallop on the Burgundy w/dots paper. Have a great day ! Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful cards!!! Love the images and gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my ! What awesome cards!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Adorable cards! Just love the coloring! And the polka dot scallops just make everything perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Shannon, these cards make me sigh, they are soooo beautimus!!! Your coloring is simply a work of art, beautifully done, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the rich warm colors. Beautifully done. Love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful Shannon! Great job with the release. :)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)