Friday, October 12, 2012

TE October KI Kit - Count Your Blessings

Hi All! And a Very Happy Friday to you! 8-)  Today I am back with a Quick post to share my latest creation made with TE's October Key Ingredients kit! I really just LOVE the Exclusive KI Subscribers Darling Falling For your Stamp & Die Set that Coordinates so Wonderfully with Our October KI kit!  Just so Perfect for all your Fall projects..Not to mention the matching ribbons & CS and the fun corrugated elements and burlap fabrics too! I know you are going to have as much fun as I have with this Adorable set...8-)
I stamped my Sweet Falling For you images with Memento Rich Cocoa and colored them up with my trusty Copics. I did some fussy cutting and popped them up with a bit of foam tape onto layered Totally Tags scallop circle die cuts. My mats and BG layers were created with the October KI Kit & Kraft CS. And to finish it all up I aded a fun little border created with the Cloud Border Die and a Sweet bow created with my Bow Easy... 8-)

Here are the Coordinating Falling For You stamps and dies...
 

Here are all the Fun items I used on my card today and you can find them in the TE Store...

Hope you all have a Fabulous Friday & Thanks so much for stopping by! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

19 comments:

  1. WOW this is stunning love the layout and the colours are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a WONDERFUL image! Gosh, it is really versatile, isn't it? Looks really nice with the autumn colors to give that flavor of "home is where the heart is". Pretty card, Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Shannon and I like the fall colours. You have such a good 'eye' for colour... you seem to know just which colours to pair up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a gorgeous rich pallette of colours on your very beautiful card! Amazing colouring again Shannon, simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the colors it so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shannon,
    I am at last able to comment on all my favourite blogs, as you may know I have been camping at the Hospital for the last couple of weeks, it is nice to be back with all my crafty friends,

    So many wonderful creations, too many for me to comment one, I would be here all night, this card is beautiful, I love the colour combo and all those gorgeous papers. I also like the halloween calander, really spooky
    Hugs janet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous fall card Shannon!! Fabulous layout and papers and I just love your cloud border!! Have a wonderful weekend my friend!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is beautiful Shannon! what a gorgeous design! I love the scrummy papers and layout.. wonderful Autumn colours! :-))
    Hope you have a good weekend hun!
    Take Care
    Huge Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card with those stripes and florals together! Gorgeous colors and design, and the ribbon isn't too shabby either :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So gorgeous Shannon, you always amaze and inspire me! :) hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Shannon this is Gorgeous! I love love the dp combo with the image..very earthy :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good Morning Shannon, another stunningly beautiful creation in colours that I never really use. You make them look so good, must have a look to see what I have in my stash
    Have a Great Day

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous, Shannon!!! Love your coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful use of all of those wonderfully rich Fall colors!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a darling fall card. This is my favorite time of year. :)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful, beautiful colors Shannon. You have made an absolutely gorgeous card with this kit. your design works out beautifully with the papers. Love it!@
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful card! I love all the different fall papers you used and the words down the banner oh so cute and the wreath just darling with the blue flowers!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)