Saturday, October 6, 2012

Gobble 'Til You Wobble (WD) - SSS179

Hi all! And a Very Happy World Card Making Day to you! 8-) Today I'm back to share the latest Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge, and my latest Doodleicious Diva creation too! Yay!  Such a Fun Sketch this week! Absolutely Love it!  I ended up condensing it to a rectangular card instead of square, but all the Fun design elements are still there! 8-) So without further delay, here's my take on Miss Korin's Fabulous sketch..
I printed out my Super ADORABLE Turkey Split onto onto Flourishes Classic White and colored him up with my trusty Copics. 8-)  I cut him out with the help of my Classic Rectangles Nesties set and popped him up with a bit of foam tape. For my mats and BG layers, I chose a combination of brown & kraft CS from my stash & some Adorable Fall dp's from We R Memory Keepers Autumn Splendor 6x6 collection! To finish it all up I added a Fun sentiment from the Brand New Turkey Talk Set popped up onto a Classic Circles die cut and added a few Fall leaves created with the TE Mini Leaves dies and a touch of Vintage Photo Distress ink... 8-)

Here's Miss Korin's Awesome Sketch...


I sure hope you can play along with us at The Sweet Stop!Really can't wait to see what you all come up with this week! 8-) And as always, please, make sure to stop by and take a peek at the Wonderful creations the rest of the Super Talented Sugar Babies have put together for your inspiration. Leave them a little Love too, it's Always greatly Appreciated. 
8-)    
The Sugar Babies
                                                               Cathy

Hope you all have a Super Day & thanks so much for Visiting today! 8-)

Thanks for stopping by!

22 comments:

  1. You already know how much I love this Shannon! Your take on the sketch and use of papers are fab with this cute guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tee-hee...so adorable, Shannon! That sentiment is too cute and perfect for the turkey split image! Your coloring is always so fab, and I love the fall colors! Thanks so much for your encouraging comment...I find out about the Top 10 on Sunday! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love that sentiment Shannon... it just cracks me up! Fabulous colouring but then, it's always gorgeous. I also like the turk and your great fall colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! You get the prize for cuteness today!!! I LOVE IT! The turkey, sketch, leaves, sentiment, colors.....everything! I'm going over to Whimsie Doodles today and grabbing that set of sentiments too! VERY CUTE!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute Shannon ! another Beauty ! Appropriate for us this weekend as we are celebrating Thanksgiving here in Canada. Happy Weekend, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card Shannon! Love the colored turkey! You surely brought him to life! Happy World Card Making Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! TOO CUTE! Made me chuckle when your page came up, Shannon. Love all the DPs your layers reveal. The saying is darling - I'm already wobbling! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. This guy makes me smile! And your coloring of him is spot on, and I like your change in the sketch from a square to a rectangle! The inked edges on the leaves are a nice detail.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a totally fun card Shannon!! I love the pretty fall colors and the cut out leaves :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL, so so cute Shannon!! You've colored him up perfectly and I love all those distressed pp leaves! Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect fall card with that funny turckey!!Enjoy your weekend, Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Shannon, that fun turkey image is so cute, and your colouring is to die for! Great sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Shannon, this is adorable... that is the Cutest turkey I've ever seen!! Awesome coloring and papers! I love this!! :)
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Now this looks like my tummy but I could no more do this than I could fly and I seriously doubt that this turkey can fly I love the colors Shannon and your card is very cute. time for bed!!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this layout...may have to play along this week! This is such a fun and adorable image and love the different papers you've used and your coloring looks awesome.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  16. turkey tastic, fabulous fun card , super colouring as always and gorgeous papers. janex

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gobble til you wobble - now that's a fun sentiment! Awesome coloring and design on this super cute card! Thanksgiving is just around the corner - where did summer go?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just love this card! The colours are so warm and welcoming and that turkey is just so cute! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Brilliant card, love your colours & colouring... & am now following your blog! Have a good day, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sweet image!!! Love papers and colours

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is SOOO perfect for the season! I love that Turkey! SO CUTE! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)