Sunday, October 14, 2012

Merry & Bright (TE) - CR84FN65

For my Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge Post click HERE or just Scroll down.. 8-)

Hi All! And a Very  Happy Sunday to you!  Hope you've all been enjoying a Wonderful weekend! Today we start a Brand New CR84FN Color Challenge! Yay! 8-)  And for the next week and a half, we will be working with CR84FN65's  Beautiful color palette of  Lt. Pink, Tan & Cream...8-)

Well, I thought I'd try my hand at a Non-traditional Color combo Christmas card.. And though I'm normally a Big stickler for the traditional rich reds and greens for Christmas cards, I am pretty happy with how this Cheery little card turned out.. 8-) I created my Sweet mittens with the TE Very Merry Outlines & Very Merry Scallops dies and popped them up with a bit of foam tape onto layered SB Classic Circles and Scallop Circles die cuts.  My Mats and BG layers were created with Choice Buttercream, Kraft CS and some Lovely dp's from MME's The Sweetest Thing Lavender 6x6 collection. To finish it all up, I stamped my Many Mini's Holidays Sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black, added some Pretty ink ribbon from my stash & a fun little wooden star button all tied up with some Yummy Doodle Twine.. 8-)

Here are the Beautiful CR84FN Colors...
For all the CR84FN Challenge details, please be sure to visit the CR84FN Blog. And Of course, please do go and check out the Amazing creations the rest of the Fabulously talented DT has whipped up for your inspiration...8-)  l Sure hope you can join us!


Here are the items I used in my project today...
Hope you all have a Fantastic day & thanks So much for visiting! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

28 comments:

  1. Wow Shannon! Your card is so pretty! I love the fancy background and fab mix of pretty patterned papers ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card love the layout and the colours used are fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just fab!! I really like pink for Christmas and those cute mittens are great! We needed our gloves yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! The tools used to make this card are awesome! Love all the details in your background. The scallop die for the mittens makes them appear truly knitted - so pretty - and the colors together are sweet as can be. Lovely card, Shannon, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those mittens are adorable Shannon and I want a pair. ;) I love your background and I have to have that cutting plate when it is back in stock (yes I just checked & its on backorder, boo hoo). Gorgeous effect it has and I love the TE dies you used for the mittens. So much TE goodness on this card, love it and your non-traditional color combo. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! I love the pinks for Christmas. :)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these mittens in pink polka dots! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very cute Shannon and I like the non-traditional colours... especially the kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply lovely Shannon! The lattice background looks great with the different papers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card and you've put a lot of work in creating your background! Sweet dreams, Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic!!! Love those cute little mittens and the colors you used. That star button is adorable too!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous!!! Love the background....fabulous! Those polka dot mittens just make me smile! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those mittens are just precious, and these colors are nothing short of dreamy! What a fantastic winter card with that incredible background!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. GOSH, I love the background! It is amazing! And your little mittens are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the non-traditional colors! So sweet and feminine with the pink. :) hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  16. a really different style Christmas card, so cute and very pretty in pink. janex

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW this is beautiful Shannon! I love the soft colors and your awesome die cuts!!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is absolutely adorable! Such pretty colors and love that it's for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card, I love background

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh Shannon this is so Wonderful! Love the color combo and all the TE goodies! The background is FAB and the mittens are CUTE! Your bow is Perfect, too! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adorable! Love the Pink and Kraft combo alot!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super cute Shannon!! Love that quatrefoil background with the patterned paper inserts! Adorable little mittens and the perfect wood button~ so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  23. So very pretty Shannon, I love the cool background and those cute little mittens are so fun, a perfect non traditional colors Christmas Card :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. sooo cute. love that quarterfoil die in the backdrop. it looks so different by accenting with those kraft pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your card design is outstanding. I'll be following from now on for some inspiration. :-) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow Shannon I just LOVE this! The non traditional colours work SO well!! How cute are those mittens and I'm drooling over that AMAZING background!! Just wonderful - clever lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Shannon I'm swooning over those sweet polka dot mittens! And that background mat with your pretty variety of DP's is wonderful! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. OMG this is such a beauty! Love how well these colors fit together and those little mittens are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)