Friday, October 26, 2012

Let's Get Basted! - Whimsie Doodles - SSSC170

Hi All! And a Very Happy Friday to you!  Hope you've all had a Wonderful week! Today I'm back to share my latest Whimsie Doodles, Doodleicious Diva creation using the Darling Turkey Baster image to create another fun card for Thanksgiving! I'm now working on a few extras just in case, lol And I know you all know exactly what I mean, there's always someone you may have missed on your holiday-card list and you end up wishing you had made just a few extras! lol 8-)
I colored up my Sweet Turkey Baster up with my trusty Copics. I cut him out with he help of my Classic Squares and Scallop Squares Nesties sets and popped him up with a little foam tape. 
For my mats and BG layers, I chose a combination of brown & ivory CS from my stash & some Adorable Fall dp's from We R Memory Keepers Autumn Splendor 6x6 collection! To finish it all up I added a Fun sentiment from the Brand New Turkey Talk Set popped up onto an SB Classic Circles die cut and added a couple Fall leaves created with the TE Mini Leaves dies and a touch of Vintage Photo Distress ink... Oh, and the Awesome Sketch is Karen Giron's SSC170! 8-)...

Here's Miss Karens Fab Sketch...

You can find the Super CUTE Turkey Baster image along with the rest of the Darling New images in the shop's What's New section!

Hope you all have a Fabulous day & thanks so much for dropping by! 8-) 
Thanks for stopping by!

29 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Shannon love the turkey. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a lucky person how will find this in the mail!! Great card!! And you're right about the holiday card list, I have always a couple short, hihihi. Hope you'll have a great weekend, Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. your Autumn /fall cards have all been stunning Shannon , the warm colours and fun images, love the turkey. janex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Shannon and that image and sentiment are a hoot! I love those papers, especially the plaid one and now I'm off to see if I can find some to buy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so want to play with this sketch. :-) Your card is absolutely adorable Shannon. Fabulous rich coloring and perfect papers. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shannon, this is so cute! Love the sentiment, made me giggle when I read it because the turkey looks soooo happy about it! :) Have a wonderful day, my friend, hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super cute card Shannon. That turkey is so sweet. Great coloring and papers... the fall leaves look great. Have a wonderful weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey - I am u[p for it are you??? This is so funny and cute. Your card would put a big smile on anyone's face.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those papers are the perfect background for Thanksgiving images! And your coloring of the image is flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL!!! Now this is MY kind of turkey!! LOVE IT! Shannon, this is so adorable! The sentiment and image are so perfect - along with the DP and everything else. This is a little like I feel after everyone is gone for the big meal that day - and yes, it's usually what I almost do!!! LOL!

    Very cute.

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable turkey and fab coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your Turkey baster is too funny, but once again your coloring is fabulous and so are your card designs. Have a great weekend ! Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous coloring as usual! Beautiful papers. Such a happy card that brought a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete
  14. He is ADORABLE Shannon!! I love that image and it's colored to perfection! Awesome papers and what a fun sentiment! Enjoy your weekend!!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  15. This made me smile! How super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww...I love this! He's so cute carrying his little baster with him. lol You really should be teaching Copic coloring. :) hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  17. BWAHAHAHAHAHA! I'll have to remember this phrase at Thanksgiving! This is hilarious, and such a cute card! NJ!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is just such a fun card! Great papers and super image which is beautifully coloured!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love how you bring images to life with your wonderful colouring Shannon, and this one is no exception! What a perfectly fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Brilliant card, this really made me smile, I love the colours and that turkey is so adorable
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hahahahaha...first of all, your post titles always rock and secondly your cards are terrific! The coloring is wonderful on this and I absolutely love it! Those die cut leaves are amazing too.
    Happy weekend Shannon :)
    hugs,
    Lisa xx
    p.s...you and Sandy behave yourselves..LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Shannon this is just too cute! Your coloring is awesome as always!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Forgot to mention that cute paper and layout! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Shannon your coloring is always so fabulous and with the fun dps what a Beautiful Thanksgiving card you have created :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. CUTE Thanksgiving card! You colored that turkey perfectly! Love the paper you used, too!

    ReplyDelete
  26. A really fun card for everyone but the turkey!! Shhhhhh!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)