Monday, October 8, 2012

Give Thanks - Taylored Expressions

Hi All! And a Very Happy Monday to you! Hope you all had a Fabulous weekend! 8-) Today I'm back with a quick post to share my latest Taylored Expressions Creation just in time for the up-coming Fall Holiday Season... 8-)
I had so much Fun playing with the Brand New A Bushel & A Peck set during the New Releases Last week, that I just had to create another Fun little set of cards, but this time for Thanksgiving...8-) I just LOVE the Terrific Versatility of this set... Not to mention I still need a few more cards for friends and family and this set made it  Super easy to cross a few more off my list! 8-)... Gotta Love that! 8-)  Here are some pics of the individual cards...
I did a bit of masking and stamped my images with Memento Tuxedo Black, did a little paper piecing on the wheel-barrows and colored up the rest of my Sweet Fall images with my trusty Copics. I cut them out with the help of my Classic Circles Large and Small Nesites sets and popped them up with a bit of Foam tape. My Mats and BG layers were created with Kraft and Brown CS, the Scallops & Circles Impression Plate and some  Darling Fall dp's from Simple Stories Harvest Lane 6x6 Collection. To finish them all up I stamped my Many Minis- Holidays sentiments with Memento Rich Cocoa onto Mini Tags Die cuts added my Fun little borders with the Could Border Die, a bit of Cheery polkadot ribbon from my stash all tied up in Sweet bows created with the help of my Bow Easy... 8-)

Here are the items I used in my project today...


Hope you all have a Fantastic day & thanks so much for stopping in! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

  1. Aw, how cute, Shannon! I like the 3 images you've used, with slight color variations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set of cards Shannon and I love those fall colours! Fab colouring and I like those papers and ribbons. The embossed background adds some nice texture and those images are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzer Shannon these are beautiful!! Your coloring is fabulous and the rich fall colors and design of each notecard is delightful ;) Fab job my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! these are gorgeous Shannon… love the colours… the embossing… the beautiful ribbons.. and your colouring is perfection! :-)
    Hope you have a nice day!
    Love and hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards for fall! You always seem to know the right DP to put with images....send some of your creativity down here to Texas!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just fantastic Shannon with great images and super colours
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, I just love these Shannon!! The polka dot ribbon, papers and embossing are perfect for this cute set!! Truly adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! I love these, great cards for Autumn, colours are just perfect.

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you are busy ! Such pretty Thanksgiving cards, love the vibrant colors and images. Have a great week, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely set of card Shannon. Such pretty images. Love how they fit in the wheel-barrow. Fab coloring as always! Also like the soft embossing on the background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful, colorful autumn harvest card set! They're all so cute Shannon! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely and festive set. The layout and embossed backgrounds are just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your cards really are delightful! Jx

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)