Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Baker's Dozen Studio Challenge October! 8-)

For my Tuesday Throwdown Post Please click HERE or just Scroll down.. 8-)
Hi All! And a Very Happy Tuesday to you! 8-) It's time for the Baker's Dozen Studio Challenge.  This is a monthly opportunity for us to share what makes our stamping studios hum.  Each month we will have a fun, crafty question so we can share our favorites, some tips and tricks, stamping advice and more.

The theme for October is:
Good things come in small packages!  The holiday season is upon us and between Halloween, Thanksgiving, Hanukah, and Christmas there are a ton of opportunities to create and give little treats, gifts, and party favors.  Please show us something you'll be giving this year.
    
Oh what a Fun theme! 8-) I just LOVED This Months Studio Challenge! At Christmas, We always give out A Lot of Champagne or Wine to Greg's fellow Firefighters and our Neighbors too! I figure with all the Holiday hustle bustle going on, folks would appreciate having a nice bottle of Champagne or Sparkling Wine already chilling in the fridge & all ready to go for New Years, I usually pair it up with some Yummy Home made Baked goods, too, But I'm forever looking for new ways to dress up the bottles... So this is what I came up with for this year!...8-) 
For my Fun Wine bottle tags, I started off with Kraft CS, and cut 4 pieces at 7 3/4" x 2 3/4" And scored at 2.5". I used my Corner Chomper on the top two corners and hand cut fishtail notches at the bottoms. I used my Classic Circles Nesties set for the circle cut outs an inked my edges with a touch of Vintage Photo Distress ink.  Next you just decorate them to your heart's content!  For this batch, I chose to decorate with TE's New Graphic Christmas Greetings. I stamped my images with Frost White ink and embossed with White EP and popped them up with a bit of foam tape. My Mats and BG layers were created with more Kraft CS and Echo Park's Darling This and That Christmas 6x6 Collection. To finish them all up I added some Fun Felt Holly Leaves created with Split Pea Taylored Felt, the Very Merry Outlines Dies, and Cute little buttons all tied up with Yummy Doodle Twine! 8-) These are Super Easy and lots of Fun to put together, So you will very likely be seeing more of these all decorated up in different styles in the very near future.. Not to mention I'll be needing a bunch more for Christmas this year.. 8-) 

Here's a close up of an individual tag...
The Baker's Dozen has Lots more goodies for you this morning, so hop on over and see...8-)


Here are the items I used for my project today and you can find them at the TE Store...


Hope you all have a Fantastic Day & Thanks so much for dropping in! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

32 comments:

  1. Get out!! I love these! You are so clever girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon this is a fabulous idea! I love the wine bottle toppers... they are so cute. And I love how you used that stamp! I need more hours in a day to make all these fabulous projects I'm finding today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shannon, this will be a GREAT gift! Those bottle tags are so cute and know each and every one getting these will LOVE it!!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO fabulous and festive, Shannon! LOVE how you dressed up these bottles! Your friends and neighbors are very lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Shannon and I like it a lot! I am so going to CASE this for holiday gift giving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh...these are fantastic Shannon! Love those dressed up bottles. That stamp is the perfect one to use---thanks for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy cow, woman, forget about biscotti and cookies...THIS is what I want!!! LOL! These are wonderful and the presentation is beautiful! So...my flight will be arriving in....Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What pretty tags! I want to be your neighbor!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my GOSH I LOVE these Shannon!! What a fantastic way to dress up a bottle! Awesome Christmas greeting stamp and fabulous details! Thanks so much for listing the measurements! I will be making these for sure!!:)
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous idea, they look great!! Enjoy your evening, Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cool. I love red and green with Kraft. Super stylish. X

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a great idea Shannon! The stamp is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  13. ACK SHANNON!!!!! What a GREAT idea! I am totally using this idea! These came out so nice. Classy and pretty and perfect! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  14. great idea for a bottle gift. Great details on the embellishments and great colors. love this idea. Kicking myself for not ordering this die and stamp set.. It's on my list for Nov for sure. You sold me..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good Evening Shannon,
    What an absolutely fantastic idea, love it.
    Must keep this in mind, must have a look for that stamp, not sure it we can get it here in the UK but I will go and look anyway.
    Thanks for sharing this great idea

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks great with just a little twist to make them unique. Great gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, what a cute and fun way to dress up a bottle of bubbly! Love it and thanks so much for giving the directions on how you did it! Love em!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a wonderful idea! I have a lot of friends who LOVE wine and this is the perfect way to dress up a bottle or two! So perfectly perfect, sweet Shannon! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful projects Shannon! What a fab way to dress up a bottle! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great idea to dress up a bottle, thanks for sharing the measurements!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a great idea and perfect for preparing ahead to be organised for Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very cool bottle tags Shannon,perfect for dressing up for the holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Really neat idea - two presents in one. Your lovely tag for the bottle and the wine!!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh yeah!! Now you're talking!! :) Love your darling bottle tags here! Such a fun and festive image and I'm looking forward to this fun Season!! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. You did a great job on this! Such a good idea and so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are FABULOUS, Shannon! WOW!! I LOVE how you used that stamp for this. . .it's PERFECT!!

      Delete
  26. These are awesome Shannon. Love the white embossing on red... pretty papers too. What a great idea dressing up these bottles... and the baked goodies will be so yummy with these. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Fabulous design - LOVE the red so much!

    ReplyDelete
  28. That really IS a great way to dress up the bottles. Can't wait to see how you package your baked goods!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Those bottle tags are great! I love giving a good bottle of wine to friends too, so thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Really gorgeous, I love those papers
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Gorgeous wine bottle tags...so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)