Monday, October 15, 2012

Whimsie Doodles Challenge! - It's Fall Y'all! - DS73

Hi all! And a Very Happy Monday to you!  This month over at the Whimsie Doodles blog, we are challenging you to create a card or project with with a Fun Fall theme, and come join in the Fun! 8-)
I Just LOVE Melyssa's Darling Lizzie Witch images and thought I would color up the Sweet Lizzie Flying Witch image for our Fun It's Fall Y'all Challenge.. Not to mention I still needed a couple of extra Halloween cards to send out to friends and family, lol And you know I am sending this little Sweetie to one of my Fellow redheads.. I know she is going to Love this! 8-)  I colored Her up with my trusty Copics, did a little fussy cutting and popped her up onto layered SB Classic Circles die cuts, added my Spooky clouds with my TE Cloud Border templateDusty Concord Distress ink, a small stippling brush & popped it up with a bit of Foam tape as well. My mats and BG layers were created with Black & Kraft CS from my stash, TE's Spooky Impression Plate and some Darling dp's from Pebbles Tricks & Treats 6x6 collection. To finish it all up I added a fun MS punched Border and my matted up and shaded I/O Sentiment..The Awesome Sketch is from Sheri Gilson for DS73!...8-)


So!..Would you like to be a Guest Designer for a month?! 8-)... If so, be sure to use a Whimsie Doodles image in your creation and put an asterisk ( * )after your name when you link up your entry! Details can be found on the Whimsie Doodles Blog!

Now Hop on over to the Whimsie Doodles Blog and check out what my fellow Doodlelicious Divas have whipped up for the challenge! 8-)

Here's Sheri's Fab Sketch...

Hope you all have a Super day & thanks so much for visiting! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

18 comments:

  1. I like this card Shannon. First off, gorgeous colouring on that cute image and then that is such a great sketch. I like the striped paper you used... so dramatic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shannon, your witch is so adorable and wow your coloring is awesome ! The card is beautiful as well ! Hope you have a fabulous day, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this is SO sweet Shannon… what a mega cute witch and your colouring is fab!! :-)) Love the wonderful embossing and scrummy papers!
    Huge Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Halloween card, Shannon!! Love your wonderful take on my sketch and that sentiment is perfect for sweet Lizzie Flying Witch!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Deconstructed Sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, Shannon, that little witch is adorable and your coloring is perfect!!!! LOVE this so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO pretty! She fits just perfect for the sketch too. Love your coloring Shannon - and of course the fun DP's too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh she is adorable Shannon!! Your coloring is absolutely gorgeous!! I LOVE her red hair and your fabulous clouds!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shannon this is so CUTE!! Love the sketch love your card and your coloring…oh man how I wish I could do that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous halloween card! Enjoy your evening, Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card! I love your coloring, the layers, and image! Hugs, Christy

    http://creating4me.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shannon, toooo cute! Such lovely coloring on this precocious little witchie. Really cute. Your color selections are so vibrant! It's a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These papers look awesome on every project you make! Fabulous coloring, and such a wonderful design - I love those darker Halloweenie clouds :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute image, and your coloring just makes every project stunning Shannon! :) hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  14. How adorable, Shannon! Great take on the Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so cute! Your coloring is AMAZING. I love how you embossed the background, too. Awesome card, Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  16. SHANNON! Shut up!!! This card is so so so cute! Your coloring is amazing. I love your gorgeous paper use. Just LOVE this! Thanks for joining us at the Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  17. She is so cute you wanna put her in your pocket! Love how you've done the clouds purple and your design shows off each of the elements you've used beautifully.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)