Saturday, July 2, 2011

Snorkel Bunny...

Hi all! Hope you are having a Wonderful 4th of July holiday weekend! Today, amongst all the Patriotic festivities and celebrations, I have some Super Exciting news to share with everyone!!  I have been asked to join the Fabulously talented Sweet Stop Sugar Babies! Yay! I am soo honored and excited to have been asked to join such a warm  & wonderfully talented group of ladies! I know you can't see me at the moment, but trust me, I am so doing my Happy dance right now! 8-)
I know that many of you are familiar with the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge Blog, but for those that aren't, you must go and check it out! It's a weekly Challenge blog with a new sketch each and every Saturday! Here's the Sweet Stop Sketch #115 for this week:
And here's my take on it, I made mine into a rectangular card instead of square, but all the elements are still there...8-)

I printed out my Super Cute Tiddly Inks Snorkel Bunny image onto Flourishes Classic White and colored him up with my trusty Copics ( of course, lol)  My Mats and BG were created using a mix of dps from my stash and believe it or not, I was lucky enough to still have pieces that had the info on the back so I could share it with you, lol..  The Aqua bubbles dp is from TPC Studio's Just Beachy collection, the Water Fun dp is from Karen Foster designs and my mats were all made from Scrap Your Trip's Rattan dp.  To finish it all up, I popped my Darling Snorkel Bunny image up with some dimensionals, added some Glossy Accents to his cute little face mask, some fun polkadot ribbon from my stash a sweet beachy shell button and tied it all up with two different colors  of bakers twine from MAD Stamper Finds. Pretty easy peasy, huh?.. 8-)
Sure hope you will play along with us, can't wait to see what you all come up with.  And please, make sure to stop by and take a peek at the rest of the Sweet Stop Sugar Babies Fabulous creations!

The Sugar Babies
Cathy
Janice
Jennipher

Hope you all have a Very Happy and safe 4th of July & thanks so much for visiting! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

16 comments:

  1. Shannon...love your card, especially the goggles on your snorkel bunny! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Miss Shannon! Love the cute image, the great colors... great take on the sketch! Welcome to SSS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Shannon.....and WOOHOO!!! Congrats, big time! How very exciting!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bunny image is just darling! So glad to have you as part of the team.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too too cute for words, Shannon, and I gotta admit, just the title of your post brought a grin to my face!!! I love your bunny and all you did for him too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on joining the sugar babies DT! I look forward to seeing more of your fabulous creations!
    Your little card is so cute with this adorable image! I love how you glossed the goggles!!
    Wishing you and yours a wonderful holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations that is fantastic news. This is a sweet card. You did a great job. Have fun with your new DT spot and above all enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats girly! Such an adorable card. Love the glossy looking googles. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  9. OM Gosh Shannon that image is sooo cute! I love it! Your coloring is gorgeous and the twine is fabulous!! Congrats on your new DT also!
    Enjoy the rest of the Holiday weekend!
    Hugs, Tammy :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. gosh! your card is causing a very bright smile on my face! amazingly sweet!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fabulous Shannon, I love that image & the colours are perfect :)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your new DT post!

    I love this card, esepcially the glossy accents on the goggles!

    Thank you for the really lovely comment on my blog.

    Sarah xx :0)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome to the team!! You are such a great addition to the Sugar Babies. Your card is adorable!! Love the glossy goggles and pretty colors. Hugs,Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute card Shannon! Love the glossy accents you added to his goggles. Welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a cute card! I love that you colored the little guy with lighter colors than the bg papers. It makes him seem so adorable. Oh, and the goggles with the glossy accents are great.

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)