Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sending Caring Thoughts...Timeless Tuesday #126

Hi all and a very Happy Tuesday to you!  Today I am back with Timeless Tuesday Challenge #126.  And this week Miss Cindy is asking for us to create a card with embossing on it.. It can be either wet or dry embossing but there must be some kind of embossing on your creation! 8-)


I stamped my sweet little zinnias from my brand new Flourishes Zinnias set onto Flourishes Classic White with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored them up with my Trusty Copics using both the Lenten Rose and Green Grass Collections grouped by Flourishes. I cut out and layered my image using My Classic Ovals and Labels 18 Nesties set. I shaded my image with a touch of Victorian Velvet Distress Ink while my die was still in place and then Inked my Labels 18 edges as well and popped up the whole ensemble up with a few dimensionals.  For my mats and BG layers I chose some Gorgeous Vintage digi dp's from Carina Gardner's Garden Vignettes Courtyard Set featured at Two Peas in a Bucket. I added my Embossing with the help of my CB and the Victorian embossing folder and then added the fun little corner details with my Corner Chomper.  My Flourishes sentiment was stamped with Memento Tuxedo black onto a cute little label cut out with the help of my Cricut and the Mother's Day Cartridge and then shaded with a touch of Victorian Velvet Distress Ink.  To finish it all up I added a bit of striped Jute ribbon and a darling vintage style brad from the Flourishes Yacht Club 1-2-3 Kit of the month, which I hate to say, is currently out of stock.  I also added a Fun little button in just the perfect shade of pink and a few sweet adhesive pearls to the corners as a finishing touch.
Sure hope you will play along with us, can't wait to see what you all come up with.  And please make sure to stop by and take a peek at the Gorgeousness the rest of the Timeless Tuesday Ladies have created for your inspiration! 

Hope you all have a Fabulous day & thanks so much for dropping in! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

44 comments:

  1. Wow thats an awesome card......love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy canoli...you can send caring thoughts my way. My address is... Hahaha...LOVE this card! Everything about it is just so classy and caring and thoughtful.
    Also, thank you for your comments earlier..you made me smile. :D
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Shannon. Love the pretty flower image and the lovely colors. The button and ribbon are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beauty this is!!! Beautiful coloring and I dearly love that ribbon and bow!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Shannon! I love your Zinnias...purple is one of my favorite colors and you did a beautiful job girly! So glad you could join us as Guest DT this month at FTTC. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!!! I love how you colored the zinnias!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Shannon, this is stunning! Your coloring and layout is off the charts beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an outstanding card. Just love it; thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shannon, this is fabulous! The sponging is perfect and the ribbon is just gorgeous. Your flower looks alive. You're cookin' on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shannon, this is beautiful! Love the soft colors and fabulous layers! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shannon, your card takes my breath away! LOVE the papers and the zinnias and your bow with that FAB button is DIVINE!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card...love the colors and the lovely shading. Simply lovely. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohhh that is just stunning!!! That bow is beyoootiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Shannon - this is beautiful!! Awesome colors and coloring. That bow is gorgeous and fabulous DPs. Just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Jaw hitting the floor... this is gorgeous! Love these pretty mauves with the gray ribbon. Amazing coloring. A real stunner, Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Shannon! Those Zinnias look fabulous and I love the shimmery metallic bow!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Shannon, your card is GORGEOUS! Love it all!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous colouring, great choice of papers and embellies! Perfect card :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is just gorgeous, I love the distressed pinks on this, very Victorian.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card!! The flowers are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Чудесная открытка! Впрочем - как и все остальные!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous card!! Your flowers look so real!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow Shannon this one is just gorgeous...love the image and the beautiful dps you used with it !!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Absolutely gorgeous, Shannon! Stunning! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Shannon this is so pretty. I love these zinnias. Wish my garden zinnias looked this pretty. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Shannon, this is so beautiful!! Your coloring is just breathtaking and I love every detail you added!

    ReplyDelete
  27. the flowers are just gorgeous... your coloring is amazing!1

    ReplyDelete
  28. Shannon, your card is gorgeous. I love the coloring and layering. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow, love the layers and beautiful colors. What a great design.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful card, Shannon! Your coloring on the zinnias is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  31. What an AWESOME end to the DT inspirations! I absolutely LOVE your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wonderful, pretty card. So elegant! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow Shannon this is GORGEOUS1 Love the colors and your layout is fabulous :) I'd love to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Stunning Shannon! Love the combo of DSP you used and the coloring is fabulous! Labels 18 is my new favorite. Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  35. This is gorgeous! It's full of luscious layers and a bow to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  36. What a gorgeous card :)! I love the soft pinks you used~ Very fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Beautiful coloring and love the frame!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Stunning Shannon! The colors are perfectly matched pinks...and beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I like the mixed patterns. Great card.

    SMiLES!
    GWeN

    ReplyDelete
  40. Simply gorgeous!!! Love the patterns and of course I love the stamp. Beautiful colors and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  41. WOW!! your card is gorgeous!! love the way you layered the spellbinders

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)