Monday, July 18, 2011

Happy Birthday!...Timeless Tuesday #127

Hi all and a very Happy Tuesday to you!  Today I am back with Timeless Tuesday Challenge #127.  And this week Miss Silke is asking for us to create a card based on this Fabulous Inspirational Photo From Crate and Barrel.. 8-)



Well, I thought these colors were just Absolutely Gorgeous together and very inspiring, so that's what I focused on for my creation.. 8-)


Today,I thought I would try a gate fold card for fun little change.. I stamped my sweet little zinnias and sugar bowl from my brand new Flourishes Zinnias set onto Flourishes Classic White with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored them up with my Trusty Copics using the Feilds Collection grouped by Flourishes and Copic #'s V00, V04, V06, W0, W1, E70, E71 & Y38. I cut out and layered my image using My Classic Circles and Floral Doilies Nesties sets. I shaded my image with a very light touch of Memento Tuxedo black while my die was still in place and then Inked my Floral Doilies edges as well and popped up the whole ensemble up with a few dimensionals.  For my mats and BG layers I chose some Sweet delicate digi dp's from Sassy Design's Celebration  & Chantel  Packs & added a bit of color to tie in my BG with my image and card base using my Copic #V04.  My Flourishes sentiment was stamped with Memento Tuxedo black onto a cute little tag cut out with the help of my Cricut and the Plantin Schoolbook  Cartridge and then shaded with a very light touch of Memento Tuxedo Black  again.  To finish it all up I added a bit seam binding ribbon that I colored up with my Copics to match my color scheme, a sweet little button and tied it all up with some yummy grape bakers twine from MAD Stamper Finds.
Sure hope you will play along with us, can't wait to see what you all come up with.  And please make sure to stop by and take a peek at the Beauties the rest of the Timeless Tuesday Ladies have created for your inspiration! 




Hope you are all having a Fabulous day & thanks so much for dropping in! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

35 comments:

  1. Oh my, Shannon...this is just gorgeous! Love the color combination and the beautiful bowl of Zinnias!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!! This color combo is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWSAH Shannon, this card is FABULOUS!! I LOVE those magenta colors and your gorgeous gate-fold card! You've absolutely outdone yourself on this one!! Beautiful!!
    And btw, I left something for you over on my blog today. Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful use of this weeks colors. The little jar of Zinnia's is darling. My Zinnia's are almost as tall as I am now and I am 5'9"! Crazy! :)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shannon, this is soooo gorgeous!! Wonderful take on the inspiration and I love the decorative frame and your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowza! This is some seriously cool colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh WOW Shannon!!! This is stunning with those wonderful and beautiful flowers. SO pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card Shannon! Love your interpretation of this week's purple furniture!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dang, you do such beautiful work with Flourishes stamps! This is gorgeous in the hot pink, or kind of orchid color. Love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. W-O-W-Z-E-R!!! Ohhhhh this is over the top gorgeous Shannon! Fabulous take on the IC photo....and you colored this image so perfectly!Love it!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely creation and I too love the snazzy color combo.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahhh WOW, this is gorgeous Shannon! I love the colors and wrote down your Copic combination in Violets to try. Also the clear button with the tag is nice, beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card - your coloring is stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW! Shannon, this is GORGEOUS! Your coloring is amazing and the design...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty, Shannon! Your coloring on the zinnias is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What gorgeous zinnias. That colour is amazing. Anything this gorgeous should also smell heavenly and I'm always surprised they don't.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a gorgeous card love the colors thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wowzer! Shannon, you were on fire with this beautiful creation. Spectacular coloring of those zinnias and a super, gatefold creation.
    Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Shannon this is BEAUTIFUL!! Your coloring is amazing and I love the DP used. Wonderful layout...just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  20. lovely card.. the background matches the circles edge so nicely.. would have loved to see the inside ...

    ReplyDelete
  21. OH wow! Absolutely stunning bouquet!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. beautiful!! love the vase of flowers

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a gorgeous card Shannon! The flowers are colors so nicely! Love the fold, the borders... eveything! It's the perfect card girl!

    ReplyDelete
  24. wow... so gorgeous!! love how you colored the flower... beautifu!

    ReplyDelete
  25. very pretty. Love that floral image.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love that combination of purple and gray!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful card, love how you added a little color to the background.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful card, I just love the colours in this weeks challenge and you have got them spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh, Wow! The paper, the die cuts, the ribbon, bow, button, tag, and the layout are just beautiful, but the flowers steal the show! I love that you colored the sugar bowl in the gray muted colors that you used in the background. It makes the flowers even more remarkable. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow! Very nice card! Hope to be able to create a gate card someday but I don't think it will be as pretty as yours. Thanks for the inspiration!

    Kath
    "Let's Get Scrappy!"
    http://kmcbhernandez.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a really pretty card! Love the colors and really love how you did the frame! Gotta remember that! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)