Monday, July 11, 2011

Naughty Kitty by Heart Song Designs

Hi all! Hope you are having a very Happy Monday!  Today I'm back with another Fabulous Stamps R Us Challenge. Yay! 8-)  Today our Theme is "Through the Garden Gate"  So your card should reflect things you might find in a garden.  Our Wonderful Sponsor is Heart Song Designs. And let me tell you, their images are just Darling so please do stop by and check them out.  Also, Leah from Heart Song Designs has put together a very generous prize package for one lucky winner, so I sure hope you can play along with us.  And please stop by the Stamps R Us Blog to take a peek at the Fabulous creations the rest of  Fantastic Design Team has in store for you! 8-)


I printed out my mischievous Naughty Kitty onto Flourishes Classic White and colored him up with my trusty Copics. I cut him out with the help of my Labels 18 Nesties set and created my Mats and BG with a combo of Fabulous dp's from Bo-Bunny and the Stella & Rose "Mabel" collection from MME.  I sponged my fluffy clouds using a cloud shaped template and Tumbled Glass Distress Ink while I still had my Nesties die still in place. I had a couple of challenging moments with my clouds on this one, I think I still need a little more practice.. lol Next time I am going to try using a stenciling brush instead of my little sponge.   I stamped my I/O sentiment onto a bit of white CS from my stash with Memento Rich Cocoa and then inked the edges with Tea Dye Distress Ink. To finish it all up I popped up my cutie patootie kitty with a few dimensionals, added a bit of linen ribbon from my stash, a sweet little button and tied it all up with with some fun bakers twine from MAD Stamper Finds. Pretty easy peasy, huh? 8-)

Hope you all have Wonderful day & thanks so much for visiting!
Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh girl, this is adorable!! Your coloring is fabulous with this sweet image, and I LOVE how you colored the grass and sky! The dp looks perfect with that neat little bow! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Shannon! Awesome coloring, and I love those clouds! That linen ribbon is gorgeous, and so are the dp's you chose.
    hugs
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shannon, this just makes my heart sing! Love it. Wonderful paper and coloring - oh, and of course, those fantastic clouds! So pretty.
    LYnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Shannon this is adorable!! Your coloring is absolutely gorgeous! Fabulous colors, papers and details!! Love this!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, Shannon. Amazing job with the clouds. The kitty in the pot is too cute! :)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card girl! Love the cute image, the coloring... the clouds are perfect. Love the dies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving those clouds :) !!! What a sweet card with that cute little kitty and the paper behind and let us not forget your perfect bow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shannon, what a beautiful job you did with this image! The card is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable, pretty, and fun all rolled into one!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)