Saturday, July 9, 2011

Hi!

Hi all and a very Happy Saturday to you! Today I am back with another Fabulous Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge! Yay!  I had a lot of fun with this one, it was perfect for my Cutie Patootie Dilly Duck and Ladybug  from Digital Delights by Louby Loo.  And I do believe, this is my Husband's favorite card to date.. He really liked the Duck lol!   8-) So without further delay, here's the Sweet Stop Sketch #116 for this week:

And here is my take on it with my Adorable little Dilly Duck and Ladybug.. 8-)


Well, I printed out this Sweet little fellow and his buddy onto Flourishes Classic White and colored him up with my trusty Copics. 8-) I sponged my fluffy clouds using a cloud shaped die cut and tumbled glass distress ink.  I matted up my image and created my bg panels with a combination of red CS from my stash and Stella & Rose "Mabel" dps from My Minds Eye. I added a Fun MS punched Border that I stamped with my Inkado Polkadots stamp and a bit of white frost pigment ink. I popped up my matted Darling Duck and Ladybug with dimensionals after adding my Impression Obsession Sentiment stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black.  To finish it all up, I added a sweet crocheted flower and two colors of bakers twine from MADD Stamper Finds and a pretty little pearl to top it all off.
Sure hope you will play along with us, can't wait to see what you all come up with.  And please, make sure to stop by and take a peek at the rest of the Sweet Stop Sugar Babies Gorgeous creations!

The Sugar Babies
Cathy
Janice
Jennipher
Wendy

Hope you all have a Fantastic Weekend & thanks so much for dropping in! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

15 comments:

  1. Adorable card, Shannon. Love all the layers. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card Shannon. I love that cute image and your coloring is amazing! Pretty embellishments. Thanks for the shout-out for that.
    PS: Were you up really late or extra early?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not kidding when I say this should be framed. How adorable and how really talented you are with the Copics! How did you do the clouds? I love this whole card. Just so stinkin' cute and pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so cute Shannon. Of course the clouds are fabulous but love the whole scene! Love it.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your grass blades look fantastic Shannon! What a fun cheerful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super cute and those clouds are incredible. I sure wish I knew how to do those. Totally makes the whole scene.

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww..this is super cute and the coloring is fab! love how you did the clouds and the grass :-)
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This image is the cutest evah!!I love how you colored it, and the grass?! You must share with us how you colored that because it's FABULOUS!! I love that tiny crocheted floral accent too. GREAT card Shannon!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute, cute card, Shannon...love the colors, papers, and the crocheted flower! Your coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shannon your card is ADORABLE!! Love the papers you used and your coloring is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is so sweet Shannon, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The clouds and grass alone wowed me, but then you threw in that awesomely cute duck and ladybug and all those great dp's. No wonder it's your husband's favorite! This is a perfect card! You're really, really good with Copics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a cute card!! Beautifully colored and I love the twine and crocheted flower.

    ReplyDelete
  14. my goodness!

    this is so awesome! such a funny and sweet image!

    LOVE your colouring!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. My first visit to your blog, and I LOVE your cards!! You are the master of the ribbon/button combo. Love how you used them. Pat K.

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)