Saturday, August 18, 2012

You're the Cream in My Coffee - CR84FN61!

 For my Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge Post click HERE or just Scroll down.. 8-)

Hi All! And a Very  Happy Sunday to you!  Hope you've all been enjoying a Wonderful weekend! Today we start a Brand New CR84FN Color Challenge! Yay! 8-)  And for the next week and a half, we will be working with CR84FN61's  Beautiful color palette of  Aqua, Tan & Neutral...8-)

I had a lot of fun with this Pretty color combo, and thought I would combined them with my newly acquired Coffee Cozy - Dies & Stamps Set from Lil' Inker Designs! I Love All things Coffee, and just had to have this Sweet set! And I think it paired up with our fun colors just Wonderfully! 8-)  I Stamped my Sweet Coffee cup onto some Ivory CS from my stash with Memento Rich Cocoa and added a bit of shading with my trusty Copics, did a little paper piecing on the Cute little coffee cup cozy and cut them out with the help of the coordinating Die Set. I popped my Sweet Coffee Cup up with a bit of foam tape onto layered SB Classic Ovals and Scallop Ovals die cuts. All my mats and BG layers were created with some Aqua CS from my stash and some Darling dp's from Prima's Fairy Princess Collection. To finish it all up, I Stamped my Lil' Inker Sentiment onto a little MFT First Place Award Ribbon die cut with Memento Rich Cocoa and added a Fun border with TE's Majestic Border's negative and a bit of Cheery Polka dot Ribbon from my stash! 8-) Pretty easy peasy, huh?...8-)

Here are the Beautiful CR84FN colors...
For all the CR84FN Challenge details, please be sure to visit the CR84FN Blog. And Of course, please do go and check out the Amazing creations the rest of the Fabulously talented DT has whipped up for your inspiration...8-)  l Sure hope you can join us!




Hope you all have a Fantastic day & thanks So much for visiting! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

27 comments:

  1. I LOVE this color combo! It's so pretty on your card and I love that sentiment even though I don't drink coffee :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez Shannon... you get more creative with every card you make! Love this with the big cup and all the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this coffee cup image, and the aqua sleeve, a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty colors and cute card, Shannon! I love coffee images. I'm thinking this with the sentiment would be so cute for my husband's Valentine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is superb! As a fellow coffee lover this caught my eye - love the cup, the sentiment and pretty background papers. Brilliant work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable, love how you separated the pattern paper with the Kraft cardstock, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card Shannon! Love the coordinating wrap around the cup! Great mix of patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Shannon this is GORGEOUS!! These colors together are just beautiful! Adorable coffee image and fabulous paper piecing... and I always love the papers you use!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card - love how you can bring out the depth of color and dimension in all of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. CAS and adorable! Love the aqua on this one and the sentiment is perfect! Hope you're having a good weekend.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card, and those colors are just beautiful together! hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving this shannon its brilliant hunnie and a lot of my pals would love this,big huggies June xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun card Shannon, and great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! I really love these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a wonderful way to combine these great colors! I just LOVE that text panel in the background! Super awesome card for the challenge!
    Sending (hugs) for a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome card Shannon. Love the color combo. That coffee cup looks great... also like the pretty papers. Hope you had a great weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this colour combo and that coffee cup is so pretty with the heart in the center!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a lovely card Shannon! Love the cute coffee stamps and all your beautiful patterned papers - these colours are gorgeous together and your layout is wonderful as always x Hugs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This has become a wonderful card. A very excellent declaration of love! I like your colours excellently. I like the blue coour in combination to this crumb cake paper. It looks unbelievably radiant. And I really love this coffee cup too. It looks extremely gorgeous.
    Hugs Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am enjoying you card as I sip on my coffee :) This is really sweet with the image 3D and the colors, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a sweet coffee cup! The papers and colors are so pretty! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love that color palette and the sentiment is so fun. I can think of quite a few people who would love to have this card. Beautiful work

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fabulous and what a super fun card , great colour combo too Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love this card! I've eyed this set before and of course, now I need to take another look at it! :D The sentiment is perfect for it too...Loveeeee it!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fun card!!! Love how you used the colors and love the set!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fantastic card loving the colours and those gorgeous papers
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. I LOVE anything and everything "coffee!" The colors are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)