Sunday, August 12, 2012

(TE) Hello - CR84FN60 Week 2!

Hi all! And a Very Happy Sunday to you! 8-) Sure hope you've all been enjoying your weekend..8-)  Well today I'm back with a real quick post for Week 2 of the CR84FN Color Challenge! So you guys still have a few more days to play along with Sue's Beautiful Color Combo! Yay! 8-)
I stamped my Beautiful floral scene from TE's Make it Amazing set with Color Box Blue Lagoon & Pastel Olive chalk ink onto some Choice Buttercream CS. I cut it out with the help of my Classic Ovals Nesties set and added a touch of shading with Antique Linen Distress ink while the die was still in place.  I stamped my Sweet Buttefly from the same set with Crumb Cake, added a touch of shading with Dusty Concord Distress ink and cut it out with TE's Eelegant Butterflies Dies, then popped it up onto my main image panel after adding a little Bling with some Stardust Stickles.  My mats and BG layers were created with a combination of Choice Buttercream CS and Basic Grey's Kioshi collection. Almost forgot I had this Lovely paper in my stash and it's So Perfect for our challenge too! So I must give a Big shout out to Rebecca for reminding me to use this Pretty Paper! Thanks Miss Rebecca!! And I hope you all get a chance to stop by her Wonderful Bog and check out her Lovely creations! 8-).. To finish up my creation I stamped my TE Make it Amazing Sentiment onto a TE Mini Tags Die cut with Memento Rich Cocoa, added a Fun Border by using the Negative of my TE Majestic Border Die cut, and a bit of ribbon and ric-rac from my stash! And the Fab Sketch is Jen Shults's DS64 8-) 

Here are the Wonderful CR84FN colors..
For all the CR84FN Challenge details, please be sure to visit the CR84FN Blog. And Of course, please do go and check out the Gorgeous creations the rest of the Fabulously talented DT has whipped up for your inspiration...8-)  l Sure hope you can join us!


Sue Lelli


Here are the supplies I used on my project today...

Hope you all have a Wonderful day & thanks so much for stopping by! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

23 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous Shannon, I love the layering and pretty papers, and that sweet fluttering butterfly over those pretty stamped flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Shannon - I love the patterned paper and all the fantastic stamping you did on this. Beautiful butterfly and the sweet border and tag are perfect little touches. Enjoy the rest of your weekend hun x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh Shannon! That paper is just too PERFECT for this challenge! LOVE the oval and your stamping and the ribbons and that glittery FAB butterfly! Such a PRETTY card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fabulous Shannon , I love the design and the details on this card are fantastic , beautiful colours too well done hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, sweet as can be, Shannon! You've created a pretty card. The lavender is especially eye-catching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty Shannon... that butterfly matches your papers perfectly. I like all the glitter... you know me, love that glitter and sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Shannon. The glittery butterfly is gorgeous! The pattern paper is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww this is So pretty Shannon… what beautiful colours… the papers and butterfly and ribbon are all gorgeous together! it's a lovely Summery card! :-)
    Hope you're having a lovely weekend!
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is stunning Shannon and the colours are so beautiful. love the backing paper too. hope you have had a good weekend
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  10. You really have a delightful way of pairing colors together on your cards, and this is no exception! It's so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Shannon! Love the shimmery butterfly! Great mix of patterned paper and ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oooohhhhh, pretty!!! This is lovely with the sparkle butterfly and the paper. Love how you did the ric rac and the ribbon. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so eye catchingly gorgeous! The color palette is so pretty.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous Shannon ! I love the colours, the DP, butterflies and design ! Have a great week you busy lady ! Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a lovely, romantic card. I love how the colors look together here and they work perfectly with the image....very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a gorgeous card and gorgeous color combo, love the use of the two ribbons..

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's so beautiful Shannon! Gorgeous paper!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I LOVE butterflies! Especially blinged out butterflies ! Beautiful colors and details! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So so so pretty Shannon! What a vision! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very pretty! The Kioshi paper is perfect with this image and design, and I love how you added the ric rac along the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Super gorgeous card, Shannon! LOVE the way you combined these challenges... I was actually scared of the colors - but you made them sing! Thanks so much for using this week's Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW this is beautiful Shannon!! I love these color together! Gorgeous butterfly and papers!!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW I am really behind this week. This is so sweet Shannon. I love the rick rack ribbon and pretty butterfly. :)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)