Saturday, August 11, 2012

Get Well Soon - SSS171

Hi all! And a Very Happy Sweet Stop Sketch Saturday to you too! 8-) Hope you all had a Wonderful week! Mine's been Super busy creating and posting, lol lot's and lot's of posting, 8-) Hope you all aren't sick of seeing my projects yet, lol 8-)  And Thanks SOO Much for all of your Wonderful Comments! They Really do make my day! I can't even begin to tell you! 8-)...Well today I'm back with the latest  Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge, Yay!  I Loved Miss Korin's Super Awesome sketch! Thought it would be Perfect for my Darling Birdie Brown image that I  have been waiting for the right sketch to use it on... 8-) So without further delay, here's my take on Miss Korin's Fabulous sketch..
I printed out my Darling Birdie Brown Friends Puppy & Chick Image onto Flourishes Classic White and colored these little Sweeties up with my trusty Copics. I cut them out with the help of my Classic Circles and Scallop Circles Nesties sets and popped them up with a bit of foam tape. For my mats and BG layers, I chose a combination of kraft CS from my stash Choice Buttercream CS and some Fun Summery dp's from Simple Stories Summer Fresh collection. I gave my card base some Fun texture with my CB and the Swiss Dots EF & added a Pretty Border with TE's Majestic Border Die.  I stamped my Lil' Inker Sentiment with Memento Rich Cocoa onto a Lil Inker Sentiment Flag Die cut. And to finish it all up I added a Cute little button all tied up with some Yummy Baker's Twine from MAD Stamper Finds!...8-) 

Here's Miss Korin's Awesome Sketch:
I sure hope you can play along with us at The Sweet Stop! Can't wait to see what you all come up with this week! 8-) And as always, please, make sure to stop by and take a peek at the Wonderful creations the rest of the Wonderfully Talented Sugar Babies have put together for your inspiration. Leave them a little Love too, it's Always greatly Appreciated. 8-)    

The Sugar Babies
                                                                                Cathy
Wendy( on vacation )

                                                          
Hope you all have a Fantastic day & thanks so much for visiting! 8-)

Thanks for stopping by!

20 comments:

  1. This is one of those cards that makes me want to say awwwww :) Adorable image, fabulous coloring and paper-piecing and I love that fancy border too! Have a great weekend my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your image with the paper pieced umbrella is adorable, Shannon! Look how you've matched the pretty papers...love that border punch...fit for a little prince (or princess)! You've rocked this sketch as aways, my friend! Have a sunshiny weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE! Love the paper pieced umbrella and that plaid paper is awesome! Fantastic card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous sketch and what a darling card. Love the fun papers too. :)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet little puppy!! Your card certainly helps to make someone feel better! Love your cards from friday, they are so colourfull! Enjoy your weekend, Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  6. A www..adorable bird and dog under the umbrella! Fab paper and love the border trim! A very sweet get well card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A super card Shannon and such a cute image. love all the papers you have used with it.
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my! You have been so busy, Shannon. Such darling projects and cards, impeccably colored and constructed. I especially like your pencil-hold design. Your happy heart is always shown in the items created by your dear hands! Thanks for sharing. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI Shannon ! Wow you are busy ! Another awesome design ! I really like the paper piecing and the border die & button as the finishing touches. Great colouring as always ! Have a great Sunday, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it Shannon. I love all the patterns and the colors and your design - really nice and happy card!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore this image and you've done such a fab job colouring it and your paper piecing is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Darling card Shoannon. Such a sweet image... fabulous coloring and papers. The paper-pieced umbrella looks very pretty... also love the Majestic border piece. I jsut got that and I love using it. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sweet and adorable! Love how you've paper pieced the umbrella...looks awesome

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is perfectly precious, Shannon! Really love your combination of patterned papers, and the design is spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This would make anyone feel better, Shannon! Love the paper pieced umbrella and coloring of this Birdie Brown digi.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awww, love LOVE the umbrella and those darling critters! Your coloring brings so much life to your images. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Shannon these little guys are so sweet and your colouring is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aren't they the cutest little friends! I loved coloring this image myself. You did a amazing job and the paper pieced umbrella is super cute! Thanks for your visit and the sweet comment you left on my blog Shannon. :-) Have a fabulous week! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ooooh, what a sweet image! Love these two sweeties and your coloring is stunning (as usual!)! Off to browse more of those adorable images!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is to cute!! I LOVE this pad of paper alot.

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)