Friday, August 31, 2012

Whimise Doodles New 2012 DT & Blog Hop!


Hi All! And a Very Happy Friday to you! I have been hinting at some Super exciting news for the last couple of months, now, and I finally get to share that as of today, I am officially a Whimsie Doodles Doodleicious Diva!! Whoo Hoo!! I am SOOO doing my Happy dance right now!! Yay! 8-)  And let me just tell you, you could have knocked me over with a feather I was so thrilled when received Melyssa's invite! I can't even begin to tell you just how excited and honored I am to be part of this Super Talented team and to get to work with this Warm and Wonderful group of Ladies!! 8-) 

Well in honor of the New Whimsie Doodle Design Team today we thought we would host a Hop so you could get to know everyone and help us Celebrate! Whoo Hoo! You should be arriving here from the Blog of the Mega talented Laura Whitaker ... 8-)
And as an added bonus, if you hop along to all the DT members blogs, and then go back and leave a comment on the Whimsie Doodles Blog too, we will randomly draw a name on Saturday Sept 1st for a $10.00 gift certificate to the Whimsie Doodles Store! Pretty Cool, huh?... 8-)
My Fun creation today was completely inspired and Pretty much out and out Cased from My Awesome Friend and Doodleicious Diva Alumni, Miss Kim O'Connell! Lol.. 8-)  I just completely fell in LOVE with her Fantastic Card featuring the Darling Whimsie Doodle Blogger Girl image & Super layout too! So here's my take on her Adorable creation...  I  paired this little Sweetie up with a Big Comfy chair from the Have a Seat set and printed them both out onto  Flourishes Classic White, did a little Paper piecing and colored up the rest with my trusty Copics. I just had to make her a Redhead, of course, lol and I popped her up with a bit of foam tape and used the out of the box technique too.. My mats and BG layers and paper piecing were created with the Simple Stories Fun Summer Fresh collection. And to finish it all up, I hand cut my sentiment into a fun matted banner, added a Sweet TE Clouds Border die cut and some Cheery red ribbon from my stash! 8-) 

Next up on our Celebration Hop today is the Fabulously Talented Joy Stagg! 8-) And just in case, here's the entire Blog Hop Order so you won't get lost along the way! 8-)

Shannon White ( You are here! )

Hope you all have a Fantastic day & thanks so much for hopping by! 8-)

Thanks for stopping by!

41 comments:

  1. Ack! How cute. Congratulations on being part of the new DT. I just love your card. I look forward to seeing more of your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Congratulations girl. I am so happy for you. This girl is too darn cute! I love her reddish blonde hair and your perfect bow. :)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and congratulations!!!! Love the paper pieced chair! Enjoy your weekend, Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just adorable, love that you paper pieced the card, fab colouring too! this is going to be so much fun1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute!!
    Love your blog, put it in my reading list!!

    Bye, Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. WooHoo! Congrats on the new DT! So exciting!

    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card. That image is just way too precious and I adore her red hair - maybe since mine used to be red oh so many moons ago! LOL! Love the DP you used Shannon and the paper piecing! Wonderful card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUPERB! Oh Shannon, what a great start - fab papers, gorgeous colouring, I love everything about it! And love that we're on the same team too - woo hoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Shannon! Love your great card! Have a nice week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A big congratulations to you Shannon!! This is ADORABLE!! I love that image and your fabulous paper piecing! Such a fun sentiment too!! Enjoy your weekend! :)
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woop Woop on your new DT position Shannon! Fabulous card , with wonderful colouring on this sweet image, well done to you and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on being on the DT! I love this digi stamp! I am always checking out new blogs...love it!
    Sue O

    ReplyDelete
  12. So adorable. I love the big chair and little gal. Just a super cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations Shannon, I have so enjoyed seeing your creations on the facebook page glad to see they will now be official DT creations ;o) Love the paper piecing!
    {Hugs} Barb

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun card and great coloring too.

    TFS

    Catarina aka docerela

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just love it! The colors are great and matching the sets together is great. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations! Such an adorable card too! Love the paper piecing and your coloring is stunning! hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on making the team. I LOVE your card. She is adorable and I LOVE that paper line that you used. Summer Fresh is one of my favorites!
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  18. Simply gorgeous colours and a fabulous cheerful card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your card and your coloring is perfect. Love to see you in Whimsie Doodles DT!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your card is so cool and the coloring is so perfect. Love to see you in Whimsie Doodles DT!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats!! I adore your card, so sweet and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hoping along...I LOVE your hair colouring. Great, colours choices for your card and the little paper pieced chair is fab too. Congrats on the DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awww, this is just as cute as can be, so ADORABLE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow on that hair and wow on the plaid piecing! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Completely awesome red hair coloring!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh Shannon, stop! You are just one silly gal :>) You are soooo super talented!!!
    Fab card, fab coloring, super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congratulations on making the DT! The seat is the greatest thing to paper piece. I like the patterned paper you chose for it!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wonderful paper piecing, fabulous coloring, and what a darling image! So perfect with the way folks communicate these days! Congrats on another wonderful accomplishment in the world of designing! You're really rockin' these DT's!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Yay Shannon! So happy for ya :D Great coloring and paper piecing on your image!

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a wonderful card! Congrats to the new team, can’t wait to see what’s in store!
    Jenn Zeeb

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great coloring and wonderful mix of paper patterns and design!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  32. Well, you're just perfect for the team -- congratulations! And look how cute this card is. What a fun card to send to your blogging friends. Happy!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Yay! You know Julie Elak and I were pointing you out to Melyssa with every chance we got! I am honored that you chose to case my card for tou Whimsie Doodles Diva debut! Thanks for the shout out! I couldn't think of a better person for me to pass the the Diva torch! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love the coloring on her hair! Fun mix of patterns too!! So happy to be on a team with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Shannon, congrats on making the team!! I always enjoyed the cards you entered into the Whimsie Doodles Challenges. Love how you paper-pieced the chair on this card - the little blogger looks perfect sitting there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Yay! Congrats Shannon!!! Your card is just amazing and I LOVE the way you colored the stamp... so cute and I have to say I'm gonna need that stamp, lol. SO FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Congratulations my sweet friend! I'm so excited for you :)
    Your card is as cute as ever and I know exactly why they want you on their team!
    Have a great holiday weekend Shannon,

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  38. wow, Shannon - you did an amazing job coloring her hair - I love the colors on this card! Looking forward to being on the team with you! :)

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)