Friday, August 10, 2012

Taylored Expressions August Spotlight Day! 8-)

Hi All! And a very Happy Friday to you! Hope you have been enjoying all the Fabulous New August Goodies we have been sharing with you all! What a FAbulous Release huh?...8-)  Well, the Release Party continues! Yay! Today we will be Spotlight all the Fabulous sets so you'll find even more tasty little morsels of inspiration presented by the Baker's Dozen featuring everything that is Fresh Out of the Oven from Taylored Expressions! 8-)

The project I am sharing today features The New Grid Paper A la Carte Stampthe Super Fun Library Pocket Die, the Chevron Border Dies and the and Notepaper & Clipboard Dies as well!  Which gave me the Perfect Excuse to put together a fresh and funky notecard set! 8-)
Can you tell I had some fun with these!! 8-) I don't normally put so many funky patterns and bright colors together, but I really Loved October Afternoon's Whimsical Retro 9 to 5 collection and I'm really happy with how this set turned out! Plus it was a blast getting to play with all the fun New dies! 8-)

I used the Library Pocket Die to cut out the kraft pocket. Then I stamped the Grid Notepaper ALC with Memento Rich Cocoa & the Doodle Notes Sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black. I cut it out with the Notepaper & Clipboard Dies & It fits perfectly inside the pocket. So Cool! 8-) I paired my Ocotober Afternon 9 to 5 dp's with Cardstock that All came from the July Key Ingredient Kit. My Borders were created with the New Chevron Border Dies. The Decorative detail on my library pockets were created with SB Classic Circles and Ovals die cuts, popped up with a bit of foam tape and I added some twine. The Fab Sketch is Jen Shults's DS63 


I used one of our New Bigger Bitty Bags to create a little bag to hold my notecard set & decorated it to coordinate! I created a closure flap too with the TE Frame It Up 1 Die. 8-)  All it needs is to have a recipents name written on the ledger section of the gift bag, a Bow and it's all ready for gifting. 8-) 

Hop on over to see what the rest of the Baker's Dozen have whipped up for you today... 8-)



Here are the Supplies I used for my Projects today and you can find them at the TE Store...
 Hope you all have a Wonderful day& thanks so much for stopping in! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

17 comments:

  1. You've just been as busy as a bee if seems!!
    These are fantastic too!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and beautifully bright set! I especially like the presentation (gift bag).

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just fantastic Shannon and a great idea too . Love the colours. Hope you have a good weekend
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. OM Gosh these are sooo cute Shannon! I LOVE all of the fabulous die cuts that you have used!! Awesome papers and design! Have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fun collection of cards Shannon! Way to go girl! Thanks for inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! these are So gorgeous Shannon! I love the Fab and Funky designs… the colours and papers are all gorgeous!!
    Hope you have a lovely weekend!
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is another fabulous set of cards! I don't know how you keep coming up with such great ideas! I love all these festive colors and details! NJ!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great Shannon. What fabulous design paper you used.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Shannon another absolutely fantastic set of cards. Very inspiring!! I love all the dies you used, the papers and the stamps look great too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So clever Shannon - I love these! Fab use of the papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this notecard set and the cute bag to hold it all!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulous project Shannon! Love the clipboards. :)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous! You have given me some new ideas! Who said you could not teach an old dog new tricks!!!!! I have a bunch of library envelopes and cards. Look out Shannon - here I come.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the fantastic inspiration! Just love these

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun set of cards! Love how you used the clipboard die!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fabulous set! Love all that pizzazz! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are gorgeous! I love how you used the dp...I might have to case them!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)