Tuesday, August 14, 2012

You Make Life Sweet - TT111

Hi all! And a Very Happy Tuesday to you! Hope you all had a Wonderful weekend and are enjoying a Terrific week so far..8-) Today I'm back with another Fabulous Tuesday Throwdown Challenge! Yay! 8-) Our Theme this time is"Sweet Treats!So make sure to add  some Yummy Sweet confections to your card or project and come join in the fun!! 8-)  Our Wonderful Sponsor is My GraficoThey have So many Wonderful images and digital kits to choose from, So I sure hope you will stop by and check them out!... 8-) And they have put together a very generous prize package for One lucky winner, so I sure hope you can play along with us.  Also, please do stop by the Tuesday Throwdown Blog to take a peek at the Darling creations the rest of the Terrificly Talented Design Team has in store for you! 8-)
I printed out my Yummy My Grafico Sweet Cupcakes image onto Flourishes Classic White, did a little Paper piecing and some shading with my trusty Copics. I added a bit of Sweet crochet lace and cut out my little Cupcake with the help of my Classic Ovals and Scallop Ovals Nesties sets. For my mats and BG layers, I chose a combination of kraft CS from my stash and some Pretty dp's from Prima's Fairy Princess collection. To finish it all up I stamped my I/O Sentiment with Memento Rich Cocoa directly onto my BG, added some Fun polka dot ribbon from my stash and a touch of Stardust Stickles for a bit of Bling!...8-) 

Hope you all have a Super day & thanks so much for dropping in! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

30 comments:

  1. Your cupcake looks delicious lol. Pretty card and love the sparkly cherry Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sweet indeed, a lovely little confection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm!! Love the lace! Have a yummy day, Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cupcake really is a sweet treat with that touch of crocheted lace and sugary stickled cherry on top! I've never seen a cupcake look sweeter :) NJ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shannon your card is Beautiful!! I love the softness and the pretty lace trim on the cupcake along with the dotted ribbon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What sweet fun to piece all those parts and then add the pretty lace and sparkly chery! So adorable, Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Shannon,
    What a beautiful card, love the background papers and the layout.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet!!! Your cards have such great touches, like the lace on the cupcake, that is so pretty, with that sweet image and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely! Beautiful colors, and Yum Yum Cake
    Greetings Kasia :):)*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is enchanting! The cupcake is so delightful with the touch of crocheted lace!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, my gracious! Isn't this perfectly precious! Really love that tiny bit of lace and your touch of glitter! Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally love your layering! That image is so well colored... looks totally yummy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Shannon,

    LOVE the card, and the lace is perfect. You do lovely work.

    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! that is one scrummy cupcake Shannon! I love the frosted cherry and the lace looks really fab… gorgeous papers and layout… it's a real stunner my friend!
    Hope you have a good week!
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so super Shannon and love the image. especially love the added lace and the sparkle.
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooooo, Shannon! I love the way you paper pieced the cupcake!! It's so subtle, it took me a minute to realize it was paper piecing, but it's magnificent. It really pulls the whole card together. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  17. YUMMY!!!! Love the lace on this Shannon! Fabulous and yes, tasty looking, card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is so pretty Shannon! I love the papers you used for the paper piecing. The lace accent is really pretty and that cherry looks good enough to eat :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. SWEET card Shannon, Love that cupcake and the colors. That lace is just perfect. Also like the paper-piecing and the sprakly cherry on top!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your card Shannon. It looks sweet enough to eat. :P Great Job

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  21. So cute Shannon. I love the lace on the cupcake wrapper. Looks good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This looks good enough to eat! Love the glitter and lace, such a gorgeous touch!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a super sweet card, Shannon! Love the use of lace in the cup cake! The colors are soft and gentle!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a pretty card! Love that touch of lace too. :) hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh Shannon this is adorable!! I love the paper piecing and the added lace! The polka-dot ribbon is a perfect touch!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  26. This looks good enough to eat Shannon well done its fab Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  27. Yum! Love the paper piecing and the use of the lace is awesome.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the sparkle on the cherry and that little bit of crochet lace is brilliant! Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your card is so pretty! I love the colors you used, great touch with the lace:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    monita23 at ca dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. So sweetShannon! Love the way you added the lace on the cupcake!!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)