Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Taylored Expressions August Sneak Peeks Day 1!


Hi All! And a Very Happy Tuesday to you! The Baker's Dozen Design Team is sharing a pre-release sneaky peek of all the new Taylored Expressions sets and dies that will be available in the TE Store Thursday August 9th at 8:00 am PST Whoo Hoo!! 8-)  And Today, I'm giving you a special sneak of Little School House, illustrated by the Fantabulous Doug Applegate for his Apple Doodle Ink, Adorable Abodes line of Stamps!
                Can I just Tell you, it was SO much Fun putting together my Sweet little back to School set with these Darling stamps!! 8-) For me, going back to school was a lot more fun when I had cool creative school supplies and fun stuff to organize and decorate my locker with, etc.. lol So though I know Teacher's gifts are all the rage now-a-days, (not so much when I was in school, oops, I am Soo dating myself right now, lol ) I thought I'd focus on a fun set for the student instead and created a fun Covered Composition Book and Cute little pencil holder ( found the tutorial HERE thru Pinterest)... 8-)
I stamped My Sweet School House and Apple Tree with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and then colored up my little scene with my trusty CopicsI added my fluffy clouds with the TE Clouds Border Die, Tumbled Glass Distress ink and a small stippling brush. My mats and BG layers were created with Walnut Bazzill Basics CS and Echo Parks Note To Self collection and I inked my edges with a touch of Vintage Photo Distress ink. I created my borders with the Notepaper Border Die and then used the Tall & Skinny #'s Dies for a fun schoolastic decorative touch! 8-)

My Cute little Pencil holder features a Sweet image from the Adorable Doodle Notes Set illustrated by the Wonderful Nancy McKinny for her Whimsical Wishes Stamp line.. I will get to show you more peeks of that set Tomorrow! 8-) To finish up my projects, I popped up my Sweet Apple and Bookworm onto layered TE Bracket Frame Die cuts with a bit of foam tape, used the Fly Your Flag 2 Die for my composition book sentiment, and added a some fun chevron ribbon from my stash! 8-)
Also, please join us on Facebook for the Preview Party Wednesday evening at 6:00 pm PST - It's going to be SO much Fun, you will get to see All the New Sets and there will be Lots of prize drawings too, but they go fast! lol So I Hope you can join in the fun and maybe win some Yummy New goodies too! 8-) 

The rest of the Baker's Dozen have so much more to show you today, so please stop by and see:



Hope you all have a Fabulous day & thank so much for Stopping By! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!






















24 comments:

  1. Wowza Girl! This adorable set makes me wish I was going tback to school!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon this is wonderful!! My daughter is a school teacher and I have a deep appreciation for this card. Wonderful!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little set, Shannon! A perfect gift to kick off the start of a new school year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, this is awesome. I love the little school house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. really sweet...love the pencil box

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so fantastic Shannon and extremely creative. I love the pencil holder and what a super gift for someone starting school. A great job done with this one
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. I get so excited to see all the great designs by the Baker's Dozen...and yours are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great project! Love the pencilholder! Enjoy your evening, Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO ADORABLE, Shannon! I LOVE what you've created!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm speechless! This is AMAZING. Every single detail is perfect. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Darling school projects Shannon! Love the school house scene... fabulous coloring. The pencil holder is neat. The notepaper border die looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a FABULOUS back-to-school combination set! Every detail is a treat for the eyes and sure to please some youngster who's heading back to school! I just love that little pencil holder :) Nice job Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute! Love the idea for the pencil holder!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Shannon this is such an adorable gift set!! I know what you mean I never remember taking gifts to teachers and office staff:) I just love your pencil holder, I have to try one. This set is just way too cute and your coloring is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG Shannon! This is the funnest back to school project ever! The pencil holder is precious and LOVE the composition book!!! Love the way you did all the numbers on here and of course that adorable image! FABULOUS!!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  16. Holy guacamole! Shannon you've outdone yourself! This is SO great! Every last little detail is perfection!! You made me smile! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute back to school ensemble Shannon! Great way to showcase these new products!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is awesome! I love all the projects. So fun:-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. nice collection! have you done any work for PVC cards ? or not?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Really fab hun, I love the notebook, the layout is fab and the bright colours numbers and image all look brilliant, am absolutely loving the pencil box too, just so fabulous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. So fun Girl! Love the notebook and box of pencils. You are rockin' it. :)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  22. Shannon...how adorable is this?!?! I love your pencil holder and your colors/dp are so bright and cheery! I agree, GMTA and this is so beautifully done! Love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Too darn creative! Love love love the pencil holder. Love all of the details you've incorporated. Beautiful work

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  24. LOVE this set!! Thanks for the link to the pencil box too. Sorry for the overload on comments - been in Disneyland - super excited about your latest projects.

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)