Saturday, August 4, 2012

Wish Big - CR84FN60

   For my Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge Post click HERE or just Scroll down.. 8-)


Hi All! And a Very  Happy Sunday to you!  Hope you've all been enjoying a Wonderful weekend! Today we start a Brand New CR84FN Color Challenge! Yay! 8-)  And for the next two week and a half, we will be working with CR84FN60's  Beautiful color palette of  Grape, Blue & Green, Chosen by my Sweet Teamie Sue! Yay! Thanks for the Wonderful colors to play with Sue!8-)

I stamped my Beautiful Leaves and Roses from PTI's Rosie Posie Stamp set with MS Lilac & Stem Green pigment inks and added a little shading with my trusty Copics.  I cut them out with the help of my PTI Rosie Posie Coordinating dies and popped them up onto layered SB Classic Circles and Scallop Circles die cuts with a bit of foam tape.. My mats and BG layers were actually created with some scraps I had in my stash and I have no clue what brand they are, but boy was I happy to find them, they went just perfectly with our challenge! Lol 8-) And to finish it all up, I stamped my MFT Big Greetings Sentiment directly onto my SB die cut with Memento Rich Cocoa, added a very light touch of shading with Dusty Concord Distress ink with the die in place and some Fun polka dot ribbon from my stash. 8-)

Here are the Wonderful CR84FN colors..
For all the CR84FN Challenge details, please be sure to visit the CR84FN Blog. And Of course, please do go and check out the Gorgeous creations the rest of the Fabulously talented DT has whipped up for your inspiration...8-)  l Sure hope you can join us!


Hope you all have a Wonderful day & thanks so much for stopping by! 8-)

Thanks for stopping by!

28 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the plaid background, and the beautiful blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Shannon! Love the PTI blooms and textured background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, sooooo beautiful!! Great colours indead! Enjoy your sunday, Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous, Shannon! The papers are perfect with those inky blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Shannon. I love those beautiful flowers and the plaid papers coordinate so well x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful floral card, fab stamp and colours. It's a torment for me to visit your wonderful blog at times Shannon because the things you use are not always available in the uk. janex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bardzo gustowne. Ładnie dobrane kolory. Prawdziwa sztuka.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card, Shannon! It's so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fantastic color combination! This is just stunning! That plaid dsp is the perfect backdrop for those gorgeous flowers! LOVE this!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shannon this is beautiful love the stencil effect of the flowers, just gorgeous hunnie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww this is beautiful Shannon! I love the flower image and gorgeous paper and ribbon… the design and layout is just perfect!! :-)
    Hope you're having a great weekend!
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! Love the purple and green together on this Shannon! So very pretty!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Shannon. Love the pretty purple roses and cute polka dot ribbon. :)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful Shannon! Love the colors, have a great day! Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Shannon, This is so pretty, my fave color, purple. so soft and delicate. Sweet, sweet. Thanks for the visit and sweet luv. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Shannon, I love the way you used these colors! So pretty and so well balanced! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card Shannon! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is SOOOOO pretty, Shannon! I love the soft shades of purple and that bloom is totally eye catching. Awesome card!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very pretty! Love how the blooms frame the sentiment. The plaid paper is perfect back drop!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So pretty, Shannon. I love these colors together, and that plaid DP fits the challenge so well. Love those roses. Will have to add these elements to my 'wish-list'. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh Shannon, this is GORGEOUS! I love these colors together and that fabulous stamps set! Have a great week!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is super Shannon and the colours go so well together. Love how you have created it and put it together
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  23. what a gorgeous color combo, I have to try this :).

    ReplyDelete
  24. Absolutely gorgeous!!!! Love the flowers and the plaid together - very country chic. Beautiful! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  25. Shannon, your posies are just GORGEOUS! LOVE the perfect plaid paper and your ribbon and blue die cut! Just a wonderful card my friend! You made these colors sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  26. So pretty - love your paper.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  27. Absolutely gorgeous Shannon - those Rosie Posie stamps are so, so pretty. Love everything about this card x ;))

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fabulous card! I love the patterned papers and beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)