Tuesday, April 16, 2013

You Can Never Have Too Much Happy - Whimsie Doodles! 8-)

Hi All! And a Very Happy Tuesday to you!  Hope you've all been having a Wonderful week so far! Today I'm back to share my latest Whimsie Doodles, Doodlelicious Diva creation featuring the Super Darling Ladybug Day image!...8-) Aren't they just the Cutest!!... 8-)
I printed out my Darling Ladybug Day image, onto Flourishes Classic White and colored them up with my Trusty Copics... I cut them out and popped them up with a bit of Foam tape.

My mats and BG layers, are a combination of Red & Kraft CS's from my stash & some Adorable dp's from Simple Stories Summer Fresh collection. And to finish it all up I added some sweet ribbon from my stash! 8-)

You can find the Super Cute Ladybug Day image along with a bunch more Darling images in the shop's Summer Fun Digi's section.. ;-)

Hope you all have a Fabulous day & Thanks so much for stopping in! 8-)

Thanks for stopping by!

15 comments:

  1. Goodmorning Shannon, your card is sooo cute!! Love the paperpieced house! Have a very happy day, Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card just makes me happy Shannon! Fab paper piecing and love the bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card Shannon and fantastic image. loving all the bright colours too
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this!!! All those bright and happy colors just scream SPRING!! So pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree that you can never have too much happy, and this is certainly a happy card! I absolutely LOVE it! Darling image. Looks like so much fun to color, which you've done beautifully, of course. Cute papers. It's all fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute, cute! Love the image and sentiment and that green bow finishes it off perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ladybug, ladybug, you sure are cute! Your coloring of this image is just amazing Shannon! I love the vertical sentiment on the side too! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!!! So interesting and so FUN this card is with those darling little lady bugs! Puts a big smile on my face looing at this wonderful card...great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling card Shannon. Such sweet ladybugs! Love the coloring and that paper-pieced bird house... or ladybug house. :) The grass looks awesome! Hope everything is going well in sunny CA.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shannon I think this is beautiful!! The bold happy color and image really make be smile, Fab job :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gosh this is so stinkin adorable! Where do you get all your inspiration and artistic abilities? I'd love some tips on how to get better!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww this is so sweet Shannon! I love the fun, bright scene you've created!! Awesome coloring as always!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  13. how delightful, Shannon! You always make things look fabulous with your paper piecing, and awesome coordinating panels. Very cheery and yes -- HAPPY! (don'tcha love that sentiment?)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't know how I missed this one! Nothing but Happy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So adorable Shannon!! I love your blog and all your creations. Just found your site through Taylored Expressions and I am delighted. I am your newest follower and would love to have you follow my blog as well. Have a fabulous day!! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)